[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. ... Read.... ;)
    Airgasious likes this.
  2. Just a friendly reminder, but all names for those who wish to participate in The Secret Santa Event are due tonight! Please submit your name in by noon (12:00 p.m.) time, tomorrow. I hope this gives everyone a fair chance any last minute changes, if they choose to join or not.

* Please note: Once the names are in the game and drawn, there will be no changes. Requesting people is not allowed, and please do not spend too much on a gift. Something subtle should do. Kaizimir will post everyone with which name each player will get. Kaizimir and I are both exempted from this, but, I do have something special in mind for him. :) Details will not be revealed, and once Kaizimir has given you the name you are to give a gift to, I will then assign numbers to each person in the event so they know where to put their gift for that person. Over the course of the time this event takes place, Kaizimir and I will be exchanging information, on how the event is unfolding. Hopefully, no problems or bumps in the road occur.

Thank you everyone who has entered the event. Although you may be getting a gift for someone who you don't even know, but someone else will be getting you one too.

* Names are not allowed to be told to anyone else except Kaizimir, and myself. If you have issues with anything, please note me in the forums or in-game. Thank you! :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  3. Yay thank you :D

Isnt the chat a way to join?
    Patr1cV and RainbowPony like this.
  4. Ok everyone. We have all the names that are going to be participating in this year's Secret Santa event. :3

How this is going to work:

1) Kaizimir goes through all the names and gives each player one for who your GIVING a gift to.
    * People will not be paired off. It will be more like a chain. For example: Scorpio528 gets Suriyakeng, and then Suriyakeng gets me, and I get Kaizimir, and so forth.

2) After you have been given a name, do not tell anyone who it is.
    * If you do, then the whole point of Secret Santa would have been pointless.

3) You will be given all of December, until Christmas, to get a gift for your chosen name.
    * Please do not go overboard with luxurious items. There is no spending limit, but it is highly recommended that you do not spend what is more than needed on this. If you are having issues coming up with a gift idea, then please consult with Kaizimir or myself. Also, please do not get anything inappropriate, stingy, or mean. Please only do joke gifts outside of this event.

4) Once all players in the event are assigned a name, I will then begin to distribute chests out to everyone.
    * The event is being held at Kaizimir's house, due to some lagging and freezing issues that fps (frames per second) is causing some people. No names will be put on the chests, due to the privacy needed until Christmas Day for the event. For how this is going to work, is that I assign everyone a numbered chest. That chest number is where everyone who has gotten a gift for the player they were paired to, they put it in that chest. Once all the gifts are collected in each chest, then everyone will be told the chest number to which they pick their gift(s) up in.

5) Have fun, and enjoy your gifts.

Have a safe and happy holidays, and many more to come! :D
    AshBlue789 and Kaizimir like this.
  5. No fun issues: ''Disconected" Cant be logged on twice while logging on smp3''

Wait what? I am not connecting to that? 'Being hacked or something like that?' Still dont know, couldnt log back in anymore.
    So if I did strange after 4:50PM EMC time, I was probably hacked :/
    Patr1cV likes this.
  6. Told staff about the issue? Sounds serious. :(
  7. Same thing just happened to me. Was on SMP4 and it kicked me for trying to connect to SMP3, even though I wasn't. Now cannot connect to EMC at all.
  8. same same can't come back atm either
  9. Well I am not sure, because my internet isnt to good at the moment but saying I was loggin in on smp3 really makes me unsure, It will be a bit dumb going to staff and seeing after 10 min: oh hey, it was just my internet connection, sorry guys :3
    http://imgur.com/tZobsrk
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. I can't login either. But don't worry - I'm pretty sure the server just got a little hickup.
  11. I was in Carthaga, and now I'm just somehow in smp-town xD
  12. This is what happened Sunday:

Of course, we all know that haastregt manipulated the Universe, but we don't know how.

All coincidence in this story, names or locations is just coincidence. Based on a true story.
  13. *presses like button 100001 times* :D
    Floh_Zirkus likes this.
  14. Lol, but before that happened somehow the meteorite was chained, but a lightning strike hit it and it was freed again :p
    Oh, and floh's tower was ans is 1 torch higher than mine ;)
  15. Yay, nice! So there will be a continuation of the story then. New adventures of our heroes...
  16. The Story between two rivals continue..........
  17. I am going to make a video of it, (I have made sketch and everything). Just need someone to help me control a second accaunt, think my brother will do that so you may expect something
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. 2014-12-03_21.43.22.png lol, battle really started now
  19. False Flag! Inside Job! Political Conspiracy!
    I ain't got nothing to do with that...

Meanwhile, Sgt. Santa from the 25th Airborne Division heeded the call to negotiate and dropped in over Carthaga.
    But who knows - is he a spy? Might he even enter the war as a combatant to fight for glory, milk and cookies?

2014-12-03_22.30.45.jpg
  20. Ok everyone, the names have been chosen for The Secret Santa Event!
    Rainbowpony1000 and Kaizimir like this.