[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. 1. open community
    Everything stays as it is and everybody can join by just coming out to Carthaga, building there house and postng on the forums. Directions to Carthaga are included in the opening post.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  2. 2. application
    Players that want to join first need to fill out a form to apply for membership in this thread. Directions will be removed from the opening post. We will have to guide new members to the outpost.
  3. 3. invite only
    Only players that are recommended to me by one of our members will be invited. Directions will be removed from the opening post. We will have to guide new members to the outpost.
  4. 4. completly closed
    We will not accept any new members for a while. Directions will be removed from the opening post.
  5. 1a. semi open
    We stay open and procedures to become a member stay the same. We just remove the directions from the opening post.
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  6. Its allready to late too completely close if people have looked at the directions they can get there all-ready.
  7. It is never too late ;)
  8. You know what i mean when the greifers have coords then its time to pack up and move out of their reach
  9. If we take the coords off now, but a griefer has them noted down somewhere he will be able to grief only once. Then the mods will fetch and bann him -> one guy less; until all malicious subjects are filtered out.

So far, every player griefing Carthaga has been caught!
  10. Ok i see your point but i vote for 3
  11. please like that post then. so we can count your vote
  12. Kai I'm getting on to help
  13. Ok cool, thanks. Please also vote a few posts up there.
  14. i fixed the door that has button went to it yesterday and it would not open piston's were in wrong spot but was working correct when i left from there lastnight
  15. i fixed door piston was placed in wrong spot
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  16. Thanks :) Can you please like the post, so we can count your vote
  17. So far it's a tie on 'Application' and 'Invite-Only.' I like both of those, but I'd rather recommend players. I mean, that player could lie in their application. Just a thought. Or, we could accept applications, and then they'd have a 50-50 chance of joining. (50% Yes, 50% No.) Then, we could also have players recommend the person that applied, as in:

Player 1: *Sends in application*
    Player 2(From PoC): Hey, I know them, they are nice! They should join.
    -OR-
    Player 2(PoC): Don't let them come! They're bad!

But then again, I see how this could be biased. (One player likes them, another doesn't.)

Note: I have already placed my vote.
  18. Important:
    Please check out the poll on the previous page (19). The poll is valid till Thursday, 08.21.2014, 11.09 am!