[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Ok I was just worried about creepers blowing the place up. But thanks for responding. I want input!
  2. Man, so much happened again! Hard to keep up, haha.

Sorry R_Siddiq, toke me a while. This application is already better than the first and the PoC seem to like it. But before I invite you to the Starter's Guide please answer one question. You say, that you are trying to get back into EMC. Have you been playing EMC before (your account is very fresh) and why don't you use your previous account? Once I get that info, I'll be glad to welcome you as a new member.

Oh, I didn't consider this when I built the area below the farm. Thanks for the advice. Is there a certain distance after which doors can be placed? For example the ones close to the ground? But if necessary I will remove all doors, and for safety replace them with gates at the high places ;)

I agree with Esselem, that we shouldn't put too many torches around that area. What you could do, is to build a safe path through the forest. It could be fenced off and lit up, so that night wanderers have a save travel.
    PineappleGem likes this.
  3. The minimum distance for another door is the distance between the iron cells.on vertical and horizontal axis.
  4. Yes! The thread is active again!:)
  5. I agree to no torches but what about putting glowstone in the leaves I do it all the time in sp and it looks great and adds a very cool and kinda regale feel to it also u can barely c it if done well. just an idea :)
  6. Also can someone get that stupid giant zombie out of my yard?! I died 3 times yesterday and hade to re-NR every time! :mad:
  7. Go in to the oasis through the back or sleep in that stone tower nearby
  8. Maybe tonight we can defeat it together. Who's going to help me repair the desert tonight?
  9. I will be there I might but I have to build the rooftop farm :(
  10. I did I just didn't do it in time :( so now I'm good.
  11. Maybe we could make a water pit to trap it
  12. u know it climbed over ur house right? I don't know if it can be caught also it keeps summoning me beneath it :mad:
  13. Big post!
    First: Thank you Kaizimir for putting some stuff on the website!

Second: Let me know if you want to help with the roofed forest. I'm not that great at making things look natural, so I might need help making paths, putting in glowstone lighting, etc.

Third: I'd like to claim this spot as the Event Committee HQ:

Hope to see some of you guys tonight to help me repair the East Desert at 8ish EMC time!
    PineappleGem likes this.
  14. Update on Biome repair: We will be meeting in the courtyard of the Oasis of Rest. If you do not know where that is, it is right next to the cactus farm and is south of the wool farm
  15. Great news! the giant zombie is dead I slay him!
  16. Sorry for not posting this earlier, but I have determined the winners of the Love Story Contest. First, the winner of the True Love category is...ShyGuytheGamer! And the winner of the Tragic category is...Kaizimir! Winners your prizes will appear in your Carthage mailboxes soon! Also, could we get together so you can each make a couple more copies of your stories? They will be used for various purposes like submitted to TCT, going into library, going into event history, etc.
    PineappleGem likes this.
  17. hey is the fix thingy still going on?
  18. Ohh... sorry no one showed up so I went to miner mania. We can still do it if you want. Im working on it right now
  19. No, this is my only account. I used to play on this server quite a bit last year, don't as much anymore. Thank you for replying :)
  20. srry I had to go fixed a hole but I was low on time :( maybe another time :)