[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. hey uh kai? I have a ? when u get a chance
  2. So I was talking with some other members today about how Carthaga needs a mode of transportation around the city. My proposal is a monorail loop. The track and support beams would be iron block or quartz and it would have lots of glass. What do you think?
    gladranger7 likes this.
  3. I personally don't mind walking/running around everywhere. The issue I see with a monorail is many collisions, along with minecarts being left on tracks etc. If we can negate these issues, then I see it a more feasible solution.
    PineappleGem likes this.
  4. hey marlix on the loose flying round the oasis of rest so watch out.
  5. Another one?!?!?
  6. Just got back from seeing my new favorite movie, Zootopia. I suggest that if you have not seen it, go see it!
    gladranger7 likes this.
  7. Where is this?
  8. near the cactus farm
  9. I dont mind walking around but the only problem is that i think cathaga needs some memorable land marks because i find it hard to remember where everything is whilst if i know (like my house) its next to the university then i can remember where it is :p
  10. yeah he thought my face would look better stuck w/ flaming arrows I didn't lose anything but a lota pride:p. and btw a few creepers cornered me o n the roof of the hall so I had to repair that too :mad:
    SteamboatWillie likes this.
  11. I saw those creepers, we need to light the roofs better
  12. yeah but we are going to build another lvl on top someday...also don't fix the mountains when I cut jagged holes I'm expanding and adding a few homes and some other stuff so the need to be leveled
  13. Don't level the mountains, they look better in their natural state. We should just hollow them out. Maybe we should move this dicussion to our conversation...
    VoxelRay likes this.
  14. Hee, that is what i do in some cases too. It's the best way to keep the few and still have your materials.
    Btw, creepy things the creepers :D
  15. Just wanted to bring up my application :)
    1. In-game name: R_Siddiq
    2. Timezone: Eastern
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: No m a good boi
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: No m too lazy
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Mining
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: I love you Trying to get back into EMC, and town is kind of boring so I'm hoping I get accepted here.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: Respect the creations of others
  16. hey kai? we are out of apartments so if u wanna have the new members stay at my place u could I have an empty villa and I'm building more soon so...yeah ip to u :)
  17. I'm building some houses to surround mine like in a suburban town, but won't be able to work more until my computer gets fixed. Once I do, we can send the new players there.
  18. that sounds great but we are out of apartments and there are lots of new layers I could b a temporary home for newbies. up to u :)
  19. Also we need to put the new apartment project into overdrive. I would be willing to help if I knew what the design is supposed to be.
  20. for sure doesn't matter what or were but we need homes/living places.