[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. blue, red and yellow dye, and wool, thats all
    gladranger7 likes this.
  2. Make sure to look at post 2500 everyone.
  3. See you guys later today, I can probably get on around 8pm EMC time. How about the rest of you?
  4. This sick person won't be on for a bit. Flu is pinning him to the bed!
  5. Name: Evesthery
    Why?: Because we should take care of our Mincraft worlds! The real world get polluted by people making trash and building things that interrupt ecosystems, and Minecraft gets dirt huts and creeper holes all over otherwise awesome terrain! We must do what we can!
    Specialization: Anything that needs doing!
    Kaizimir and gladranger7 like this.
  6. Thanks evesthery for being EARTH first member! (besides me and gladranger7 of course)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  7. I have a few jobs for EARTH:

(2 pts) Get a DC of dirt
    (2 pts) Get a DC of bonemeal
    (4 pts) Get a DC of grass blocks
  8. I will get the dirt and will begin the bonemeal btw I am going to build a mini-storage for earth in my village so u can get it from there in the meantime just use the chest in the store room marked EARTH
  9. Just make sure to not take anything from Carthaga storage. We don't have much dirt to spare there. You should use the skeleton farm for the bones
  10. i completed the maze and got the thingie but now i am thinking i wasnt meant to do it...
  11. Unlikely to be on until emc updates...
  12. I cant get back from carthaga :(
  13. Guill, look for a stone button on the wall

To prevent this in the future I'll make it wooden
  14. oh i was AFKing on the way back to get things done on an alt
  15. I'll bring some dirt over from smp7 later today ... currently afking at the gold farm for some more gapples. :)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  16. Name: PineappleGem
    Why you want to join: There are so many annoying and ugly holes in Carthaga that I would love to patch up.
    What you specialize in: filling up holes, but also anything else you'd like me to do :)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  17. The secret wall on outbound to Carthaga (smp4 spawn side) is broken/not working.

Also, think something is up with the tripwire hook that should switch the rail, because I ended up taking suffocation damage when my minecart went off into the rail line that should be only for chest minecarts. Ouch. :/
    Jinkers likes this.
  18. awesome! welcome to EARTH! I don't run it that's steam but I cofounded it. contact steam for more info. :D
    PineappleGem likes this.
  19. I'll look into it