erose city outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by EroseYT, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Would you want to join the outpost?

Yes, I love living in the wild. 20 vote(s) 71.4%
Yes, but I am not sure if I would have time to be active. 5 vote(s) 17.9%
No, but I would love to join the in town activities. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
No, I would not want to join anything. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Where is Hexxit? 1 vote(s) 3.6%
  1. I am ready to join, just not on 3, utopia
    erosego likes this.
  2. I could bring lots of redstone stuff, and make lots of auto farms and stuff. I love redstone.

3. I can pack a few spare U3 books for us to use when needed.
  4. I also think we should make a gold farm, so tnt to blast away some nether rack might be needed.
  5. Guys, me and Ero have something big we want to kick off. I just need to talk with her about starting.
    erosego likes this.
  6. I'm in :D
    erosego likes this.
  7. wat is it? I haz to know.
    erosego likes this.
  8. Well if she replies to the message, hopefully you'll know by tonight
    erosego likes this.
  9. Random ideas for the City, let me know if you have any other suggestions:

Neighborhood- Smaller plots connected with roads allowing people to showcase their own house inside the city. They probably wont be too big and I have a feeling people might want to big bigger bases outside the city but I think it would be a good thing to have.

Subway/Nether Hub- Fast travel around the city and to other peoples builds outside the city

Post Office- Everyone gets a chest with their name allowing people to trade info and items in game.

All the Farms- We are farmers.

Town Hall: Party house.

Potential Bigger Community builds:
    Hotel- for newer members to sleep
    Theme park- Whoosh
    Library- You are a poet and you know it
    Museum- To store our and preserve our history
    Spleef arena- winner gets to replace the floor, wait what
    Island resort- oh, fancy
    kuraudochuu and jacob5089 like this.
  10. Suggestion.
    Build it on smp3, because, that seems to be the least populated server, so less people would actually have other things going on there.
    erosego likes this.
  11. I'm almost fully ready

all there needs to be is an enderchest at the outpost (also any more things I should bring?)
  12. hey I live on smp3, how about smp6?
  13. Guys, bug Ero to answer my pm. :p
    Champ4now and erosego like this.
  14. Ero dont answer his PM. It is poisonous :p
  15. Sounds interesting...

I'm looking for a new outpost community. Which SMP will this be on? How far out?

Need an expert Minecraft Architect?

What are we going for? Like a megapolis/town/underground thing?

Something like LLO but smaller and Contained, so that we dont have major parts of unprotected land for griefers to attack?
  16. Guys, calm down. We expect to have a plan in 2 hours, as in which server and crap
    607 likes this.
  17. I am calm doe....
  18. NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Which SMP will this be on?
    I am still deciding what SMP to have it on. Trying to pick one that would be best for everyone, but that is impossible. It will probably be on a lower populated one.

How far out? It will probably be pretty far out to detour griefers. It will be an adventure and take some time and effort to get too.

Need an expert Minecraft Architect? Yes, I would love to live in an amazing looking city.

What are we going for? Like a megapolis/town/underground thing? Not sure yet. It's up to our imagination I guess, we could do anything, underground, above ground, under the ocean, in the sky, in our own space station. Something big enough where everyone feels like they have their own space but small enough where you are not too far from players who are on.

Something like LLO but smaller and Contained, so that we dont have major parts of unprotected land for griefers to attack? I have never been to those outposts but I would like use to have a close community and builds so we would notice fast if something was going on.

AmusedStew likes this.
  20. 6,9,8 but not 3 :p