erose city outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by EroseYT, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Would you want to join the outpost?

Yes, I love living in the wild. 20 vote(s) 71.4%
Yes, but I am not sure if I would have time to be active. 5 vote(s) 17.9%
No, but I would love to join the in town activities. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
No, I would not want to join anything. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Where is Hexxit? 1 vote(s) 3.6%
  1. Hey everyone! A lot of you have been asking me to restart the EMC let's play.

I am thinking of starting a wild outpost on EMC and will probably record the progress and adventures of the community in a let's play! My plan is to use one of my residences as a meeting place and to host activities in town and on a different EMC server have the outpost where we can build a city in the wild together.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas of your own. :)
    Qwerty189, 607 and kuraudochuu like this.
  2. As long as you dont do it on 7,2, or 5 im down for this :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and erosego like this.
  3. Nice! Yeah I'll try to pick the server where most people can, maybe I'll do a poll or something for that.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. I really like the idea. And i need to get back in to the wild. This will be a good opportunity to get back out help. Count me in.

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and erosego like this.
  5. Yay!
  6. Im in. :D
    I've wanted to get to know people better and e in a YouTube vid so this'd be perfect.
    I can do it on one, four, five, or eight :p
    erosego likes this.
  7. i'll join in on this :D
    erosego likes this.
  8. I can do it on pretty much any server except Utopia and SMP7 :p
    Could I record as well, for my youtube channel?
    erosego likes this.
  9. Sure sign me up, and wonder were ya got the ideas? ;)
    erosego likes this.
  10. banana :D
    erosego likes this.
  11. Great idea! I'd be just as excited to watch the videos as I would be to participate in the fun of the outpost!
    erosego likes this.
  12. Yes, it would be cool for people to share their own experience there. I love watching multiple views like Mindcrack :)
    607 likes this.
  13. any ideas on what supplies we should start gathering for this adventure?
    erosego likes this.
  14. Everything :D
    erosego likes this.
  15. I will probably bring a good set of armor & tools, food, potions, wood, obsidian, blocks of redstone, blocks of coal, iron, diamonds and enderchests.

Unless anyone else has a better idea, I think one the first things we should build are community farms so if everyone brings some seeds, saplings, and some animals eggs we should have enough to get started. It would be cool to have some automated farms so maybe pistons, slime balls, redstone, ect.

We can only hold so much so if you have an idea of what you want your house to be made out of I would bring a couple stacks of that but that's up too you. I plan on going to a place that hasn't been explored so it shouldn't be hard to farm materials if you are not sure.
  16. good idea :)

also hoping we can build some kind of mob farm? to gain drops and xp for everyone?
    erosego and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  17. i can build the wheat farm for us
    erosego likes this.
  18. I love the entire idea! I could hopefully devote some of my time to this. :)
    erosego likes this.

19. Could easily build something like this....
    erosego likes this.
  20. Yeah a mob farm would be awesome maybe an iron farm too. We need all the farms! "We are farmers bum-ba-dum"
    AmusedStew likes this.