erose city outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by EroseYT, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Would you want to join the outpost?

Yes, I love living in the wild. 20 vote(s) 71.4%
Yes, but I am not sure if I would have time to be active. 5 vote(s) 17.9%
No, but I would love to join the in town activities. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
No, I would not want to join anything. 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Where is Hexxit? 1 vote(s) 3.6%
  1. TBH smp6 and smp3 are least populated servers. Maybe set up a poll Erin and pick the one top voted?
  2. I might make a poll but I don't want to make a new thread right now. As of right now I think our best option is SMP 6.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  3. agreed :) also I'm willing to donate 928 rupees
    erosego likes this.
  4. Yea I can agree with 6 as well.
    erosego likes this.
  5. Id be willing to help out I spend most of my time in the wild...
    erosego likes this.
  6. 2013-08-25_14.56.33.png
    What else should I bring?....
    607 likes this.
  7. This sounds really fun, and if it ends up on smp6, I would love to join :)
  8. generalfelino015 likes this.
  9. Thats already 9 stacks.... oh well I shall just load the full enderchest with it....
    607 likes this.
  10. *watches thread*
    607 likes this.
  11. I would watch the voting thread, because Ero ( and me :p ) will probably branch the main outpost thread off of that one, and maybe this one

Expect to have a " What to bring " in the new thread.

Also, If everything goes well ( and smp6 wins the voting :p ) Ero will probably launch the outpost late Monday night or Tuesday
  12. And another question I just thought of, which timezones are you in, and when do we plan on travelling out to our new safehaven?

I'm in GMT+1 (Holland) but I think our timezones overlap in reasonable times (as in, not too late or too early :p)

I think it would be epic to combine underground above ground and airspace builds into one megapolis. Also keep the people who live there limited to X amount of players, to prevent us from expanding too far and becomming easy findable on the livemap.

Also, maybe start a conversation with all people who have said ''Aye'' to this outpost idea, use the conversation as idea jar for everyone to throw ideas into.

One thing I personally like, would be a big main road leading from the port (if we make one) to the town hall, with statues adjecant to the main road. A big circular road around the town hall and roads leading to every wind direction with cross roads intersecting those (like a spiderweb-ish idea?).

Then everyone can build, maybe we can limit the buildspace near townhall, to keep that organized, and as people move further out, lay down railroads (underground) and a steady food supply/farm delivering food underground.

One huge vault for items for people to get?

I could supply rupees for a ''vault'' of locked chests, accessible for a select few, ''town elders'' if you wish, who can distribute these items to townsfolk in need.

No hierarchy, but simple item distributors :p

Thoughts/Ideas?

And what about a name?
    607 and jacob5089 like this.
  13. That will all be decided in the main thread and when we pick a server and a place on that server.

Ero is.. I think 2 hours behind EST... Not completely sure

All these ideas will be thrown into a spoiler in the main thread when we make the outpost

Name: We decided a month ago ( Unless Ero changes her mind ) we will have a contest for a name. But of corse, this is after we pick the server and place :D

Also, Guys, I'm the spokeman for today. Ero is at her parents and won't be back till later tonight. Any questions should be directed towards me and if I can't answer them, I will send them on to our Private message to get an answer as soon as possible :D
  14. Am I seeing... occupations??
    <333
  15. Erose is all about fun. So yeah :p Trust me, when we were on mumble, she gets soooo side tracked. Like she's like " we need a town hall....AND A PARTAY ROOM< OMG YES A PARTAY ROOM LIKE DISCO AND STUFF " I'm like " Ero, were on the town hall atm :p "

:p Ero we <3 you :p
    607 and kuraudochuu like this.
  16. Erosego maybe we should have like a "Representative" from each smp just to kinda spread out the people and see which smps are here/participating. Just and idea. Not sure if your working into a government system or not :)
  17. And yes i agree with elcispsys i wouldnt want to have too many people there
  18. Well, looks like I'll need to find the log cabin and building accustomed to landscape tutorials again... :p
  19. This sounds awesome! I want to be part of a wild community where people are online and i'm not the only one building things!

I can bring xp/item farm building skills! any server but utopia works for me :)