Enter the JadedKitteh!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JadedKitteh, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Thank you! I remember! Hope to see you soon!
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome, and for the destructions - I mean, instructions! on practicing! You may see me falling from the sky on smp7 soon!
    607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  3. Thank you! Yes, I remember you! I look forward to seeing you again, soon! You're fantabulous!
    cubefragment likes this.
  4. Only occasional? Are you a WoW victi - er player? ;) Hope to see you soon! :)
    BurgerKnight, 607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  5. Thank you! It was a blast talking with you! See you soon! :)
    607, JDHallows and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  6. Who were you again? <RUNS!> :D

I have to agree with JD, it's never too late. And could be fun. You wouldn't be the first who started such a thread years after the facts :)
    cubefragment, 607, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  7. Heya! Welcome to EMC! I hope you enjoy your stay, but I feel like you are already enjoying it :D. I'm not on smp7 myself too frequently, but maybe I'll see you around on the forums or I might hop on to 7 to say hello when I see you on ;).

Also, I vote for 607 making an introduction thread too :p. Might set up a petition if I don't see one yet this evening. (You know what, I'll make one too, if you do ;))
  8. Friendly tip: you can put multiple quotes in one post; this is preferred in almost all occasions, as it makes the thread look less cluttered. :)
  9. Welcome to the Empire... Nice to see another fan of the mythos around
    JadedKitteh and cubefragment like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC JadedKitteh! I've seen you around SMP7 and it seems like you are settling in well. :)
    JadedKitteh and MoreMoople like this.

11. Kewl beans! Thank you! I'll be more present on the forums as my kitteh shyness is overcome by curiosity. And I think starting re-introduction threads for long-time members is a fantabulous idea! It helps familiarize us noobs with more people in the community.

607, thank you for the tip. *sheepish grin* It's been a while since I've actually participated in a forum or used any coding. Bear with me as I learn and re-learn lol!

Have enjoyed that particular mythos forever and a day. Used to worry my gradeschool teachers, spent a lot of time in the school counselor office. Hah!

Thank you! I am having a lot of fun here!
    607, haastregt and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Cool and Good
    JadedKitteh likes this.