Enter the JadedKitteh!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JadedKitteh, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Hi! I'm JadedKitteh, and I'm here to talk to you about our dread lord Cthulhu - Nah, just kidding! (Though one of my favorite board games is Pandemic: Cthulhu!) I'm just here to introduce myself to this awesome community.

I'm very happy to have found this server! I'm currently on smp7, so say hi if you're on at the same time as me!

I've been playing MineCraft for about a year now, after my kidlets introduced me to it. I very much enjoy it, though I still have a lot to learn. I love exploring, building, and playing in survival. I still haven't figured out how to fly with an elytra, but I'm getting pretty good at making different banners and farming lol! :)

I look forward to seeing you online!
  2. Welcome to EMC! Feel free to ask questions if you have any. See you around! =D
  3. Hey, spoke with you in-game a bit earlier. From the sounds of it, you've enjoyed your time so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay! Welcome to the Empire :D
  4. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :) Next to some humen question answering machhines, also be sure to check out the wiki. It's a great guide to commands and rules on EMC :)
  5. Welcome, I am BurgerKnight. Moderator, benevolent overlord, and occasional warlock. I look forward to meeting you in game.
  6. Do /promo in-game for free stuff!
  7. Welcome JadedKitteh, we have spoken in-game. If you need anything just ask, we like to help new members get settled. :p
  8. Hiya! Welcome to EMC and feel free to ask any questions if you need help! ^_^
  9. Welcome to the Empire, hope you'll enjoy. But.. sometime tells me that you are :)

The easy way is to find a high building, jump off and then press space to activate the Elytra. Best done in town so that you can't die :) Also: if you press F5 before jumping off it will make things easier because you'll be able to see if the wings open or not.

If you're flying and you have some fireworks on you try firing one. It will propel you. This can make moving around a whole lot easier. I usually keep some in my offhand.

And finally... It is possible to keep fireworks in your (offh)hand, your Elytra equipped and then jump, jump, fire rockets, jump, jump and you should be flying. Just be very careful with this :confused: Whenever I try this trick in the Frontier I usually end up (nearly) killing myself :D

You know what they say: practice makes perfect.
  10. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
  11. Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!! :D

I look forward to seeing you all in-game!
  12. Hey JadedKitteh! I met you in game last week! and as I said: "Gratz"
  13. Welcome to the Empire! :D So many replies, it's wonderful! I wonder what would've happened if I had made an introduction thread when I joined EMC. :p
  14. It's never too late ;)
    haastregt, JadedKitteh, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. Welcome aboard to EMC I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
  16. I think it is, to be honest. :p I've told a lot about myself already in certain anniversary threads, I believe, and I have built up too much of a reputation already.
    JDHallows, MoreMoople and JadedKitteh like this.
  17. 1 day late, but oh well I’m still gonna say it. :3 Welcome to the Empire! Unfortunately I cannot connect to the server at this time because my computer borked, but I hope your doing well and are having fun and making friends.

Also if you see someone with a lime green name, poke them and say #SSBrokeIt.
    MoreMoople, JadedKitteh and 607 like this.
  18. Will do! Lol! Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope your computer heals well! ;)
    607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.