[EnderGraphics] A MC Art Service

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Its here!

YAY 32 vote(s) 78.0%
lol 3 vote(s) 7.3%
Yipee 6 vote(s) 14.6%
  1. After the Scream For Me Big Dig event (7/29), I'd like to see how much (or is it even possible) a graphic would be for PWU please Ender. I'm sticking this here so I don't lose this forum between now and then. Cheers :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Prices are in the Styles selection. You can order as many as you like right now; business is slow rn. :)
    khixan likes this.
  3. Thanks Ender! I guess I'm looking for 2 things.
    PFGs for PWU. I will have to spend some time getting you lists of players. I'll convo that to ya instead of spamming up your thread.
    Some kinda banner I can put on PWU posts with a link to the main PWU thread. With like, why PWU exists. Building community through community builds. Or something along those lines. I'll figure it out.

Thanks man!
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh gosh- so many players xD That will probably take some time. ;) PM me whenever you want.
    607 and khixan like this.
  5. Great Service Quick And Easy!
  6. SEASON 2 FINISHED!
    Check 'em out all over EMC. :D
    pigtron2000 and 607 like this.
  7. Can you make me an avatar almost exactly like the Runderk example in the OP, but with the main colour green instead of red, and my skin instead of his? Thanks!
    607 likes this.
  8. Can you please start a convo with me? It will make things a lot easier. :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Okay :)
  10. Avatars 2.0
    That's right everyone. Brand new avatar styles. Here's a list of the new changes/additions:
    • Better Shadows
    • 3D items and blocks (NEW ARROW, I hated the other one.)
    • Gradients
    • Better-looking Text
    • Inner Glows
    • NEW PRESETS- tired of filling out forms? Order a preset and I will know exactly what you want!
    The Difference:

Nickblockmaster likes this.
  11. Oooh, me like! :D
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  12. Bump - back in service :/
  13. Why are you so unsure about that?
  14. Nah. Just disappointed that I've been too busy for so long
    607 likes this.
  15. Can I have a villager riding a donkey wallpaper

And a villager tossing a emerald avatar
  16. Oh can the wallpaper be running thru the plains also
  17. Nice to see you back Ender! I wouldn't mind getting an updated version of my signature with my new permanent name.
  18. Can you both please setup convos? I don't want to spam this thread full of forms and questions :)
    607 likes this.
  19. Wallpapers Season 3 is work in progress..
    Featuring skins from JDHallows, khixan, 607, Luckygreenbird, Nuclearbobomb, RainbowChin, PetzaDawg, TheRedstoneShop, TheMancub, and random Steve skins

Only completed 4 so far: Greed, Desparate, Breakfast, Love

Coming soon! ;) NOTE: WALLPAPERS OF SEASON 3 HAVE BEEN RECREATED, COMBINED WITH NEWER SEASON OF 2019
    607 and khixan like this.