Empire Minecraft News: July 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Defne_The_Boss and Gawadrolt like this.
  2. It was me, sorry. Oops, haven't been invited yet ;)
  3. BUSTED!!!!
  4. -glances at hash and his Penguin alt- Nope, I still think it was you... :p
    #BlameKrysyy
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. Read up here. :)

It's basically an emc banner you can put as your signature that when clicked by people will lead them to a page explaining emc in hope to get them to join.

*reading news letter, reading news letter, ah ncc got the diamond block, reading newsletter and then... head explodes* good thing I don't need to see to type. You know me though, I will beat this like a dead horse until it turns into topsoil. Seriously though, good bye to one of the forums best recruitment tools. Not to mention the up and coming shop owners.
  6. I'm away for a few days and there are so many exciting changes! Congrats new staff members and another fist-bump, krysyy, for the new res's!
  7. And I'll remind you that in the past, unsolicited adverts were not allowed at all. We went lax on them and the players have demanded in excess that they be disallowed again because it's spam. We decided on limiting instead.
  8. was it excess amount of players or a few really annoyingly persistent players (which I can outdo any day of the week ;)) that didn't consider why they were allowed to begin with?

Edit: I may have to outdo them later. My girlfriend is really angry that I am still at my computer and not on my way to her with food lol. *crack* that wasn't a whip what you talkin bout?
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  9. Now I need the iron and gold :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. Thanks krysay all these new updates and news :D
    So much to take in at once XD
    Thanks again :)
    Nccoryg likes this.
  11. This is a lie.
  12. Cool!
    Nccoryg likes this.
  13. Well done to all competition winners and staff ^_^

Cool update, need to go and explore the new PvP arenas now! :D
    Silken_thread likes this.
  14. Ok...wait a second. This is how I understand the Chat Rules Mini-Update. So you are allowed to spam any crappy/stupid message every 10 minutes, but heaven forbid if you advertise your shop more than every 3hrs? Unsolicited, I understand, but still...

An the "Excessive character limit = 10 characters"
    What is an excessive character?
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. oh we should just start jumping servers saying: the eagle has landed. Then it might put into perspective how silly this is since thus far it seems like it is coming up against a brick wall of: well it used to be banned to advertise anything. Which is 100 percent irrelevant might I add.
  16. Wow, lots of contests, winnings, staff and updates! Nice to see all of the work that has been done, congrats to all winners and staff and good luck to everyone in the latest contests, and no doubt, a big thanks for all the updates recently :)
  17. You saw nothing! >_>
    607, Defne_The_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  18. Epic :). ANY WHY ARE YOU POSTING SO MUCH THREADS I MEAN I MEAN!!!!???
  19. Why not is the question lol! I would be
    Gawadrolt likes this.