Empire Minecraft News: January 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 3, 2015.

1. But... but..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Thank you for responding, Aikar! I can understand that there are people felling they can't wait any longer and others that can't withstand intentional problems like bugs. It can be hard to be patient for the release of these EMC updates, but in the end the product is overall more stable like you want it to be.:)

If I had to pick between more content and stability, I would chose stability and I think you would too. I believe it's better to have to delay the release of a product in exchange for improvements, even to near or at perfection. In my opinion, Mojang should work on making their main Minecraft updates more stable too so they don't have to release as many sub-updates for bug fixes.;)

"Value quality over quantity."
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. But what? There are often over 40 people on. If 38 regular people are on and 2 gold supporters, and 3 diamond supporters join, you'll have 43 people on.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hang on, hang on...

6. Aaaand my brother missed the gift of supporter thing :oops:
  7. It's still January 10th...
  8. Link? (Lazy)
  9. Crafter31211 has iron atm, can I get a santa gram for him that will overwrite his iron with diamond? (I gave him iron and he is fine with it)
    crafter31211 likes this.
  10. Fill out emc.gs/santagram
    crafter31211 and 607 like this.
  11. i love the new pvp arenas! they are amazing! :D
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  12. Ima wait till like 11:59 to do it
    crafter31211 likes this.
  13. Taco's are awesome!!!!!!
  14. WHAT HOW ON EARTH WHYYY??! Thanks! <3