Empire Minecraft News: April 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. You're right, lol. I didn't notice it only because I was in bed without my glasses when they posted this. =P
  2. And I didn't notice when I was typing it =P
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  3. Lol, I was wondering the same thing
  4. I was like 'Oh that's cool, so it's a neat curved decline then increase over time', but then I realized that the actual dates were not in order, so I couldn't derive anything meaningful from it.
    607 likes this.
  5. There -is- meaning in it like that though. Always read the axes before the data.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  6. Fixed, though the trend stays the same =P
    Also fixed the age one that was also out of order
    And the misspelling on the Spamming one
    Kalia1784 and 607 like this.
  7. Very beautiful! Thank you.
  8. Forgot to add you got engaged mrs.moose
  9. I think you were just too sleepy.
  10. When can we expect the April contest to be announced? (If there is even one)
  11. The April/May contest should be announced this afternoon when I get home to my computer. I got sidetracked with new mod and forums things.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. If it's going on between April and May can I assume it's the Wallpaper contest?
  13. What I mean by April/May is that the April Contest will end at the end of May due to wanting to give the players more time. There will still be a May contest.

And it's not the wallpaper contest =P
    Rainbowpony1000, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. Gosh, is it almost time for the wallpaper contest already? I can't believe we've gone through nearly a year of Empire monthly contests. I guess that time flies when you're having fun! :)
    I look forward to seeing what April's contest will bring. I'm crossing my fingers for a writing one. :p
    607 likes this.