Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the words of the Pointer Sisters:
    AmusedStew likes this.
  2. I would like to point out that it is now officially Wednesday.
    So where is the update? Hmm? Oh, you thought you could sleep Aikar? No, that is not allowed, it is important that you update us ASAP. You have to get up for work early in the morning? Drink another 5 hour energy now and get to work, then drink another in the morning! Come on, lets get a move on here! You promised an update today. I know it has only been Wednesday for 30 minutes, but that shouldn't hold you back. Lets get this rollout going before Mojang releases another update that breaks everything.
    ForeverMaster0, We3_Nub and Gawadrolt like this.
  3. Yeah Aikar step up your game
    Use some of those billions of dollar you don't have to install cybernetic fingers that work as you sleep
    Silly humans
    Us foods can stay FAR LONGER into the night
  4. Us timelords don't sleep
    ForeverMaster0, We3_Nub and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. Bounty hunters have adrenal shots
  6. I think, it's technically 10h28mn before the update arrives... I'll stay out of the waste for now since there'd be tons of players flooding in and out. XD
  7. Update at 10am pliz
    We3_Nub likes this.
  8. oh nice, the update is inbound

maybe I'll hop on again tomorrow
  9. WAIT, is EMC going to use bungee cord(or whatever its called) to let 1.8/1.9 players join???
  10. I believe it will be completely 1.9 so no more 1.8
    We3_Nub likes this.
  11. (Fireworks) oh, k. Great, HOORAY :D (Fireworks)
  12. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the wild being peppered with dirt and/or cobble "towers". Where ppl jump block up as high as they can to fly off with their elytra. Leaving a sad landscape littered with these "towers" in their wake :(.
    We3_Nub and Uber_Corq like this.
  13. we might need to make a rule that will make players clean their elytra towers
  14. And skeles like me dont need sleep. I only sleep cause it feels good. :p
    We3_Nub likes this.
  15. For the frontier, I do agree with the new rule. I think everybody, wether you're a gamer or not, should be taught responsibility for the messes they make.

There's also this campaign that was started months ago: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/announcing-the-center-for-elytra-studies-elytra-towers.62339/
    Gawadrolt and LtCaptainMe like this.
  16. lol, it's much more likely to be later in the day, like chickeneer described:
    Aikar probably has some job to do during the day, in "real life", or whatever it's called.
    We3_Nub, ForeverMaster0 and Kytula like this.
  17. Machines never sleep :p
    We3_Nub likes this.
  18. Right. It wouldn't be fair for most people for the update to come out right now or before 4:00 P.M. EMC Time.
    We3_Nub and Uber_Corq like this.
  19. Do you have an approximate time of day? After 6PM EMC time, perhaps? That would give me enough time to get home and craft a few final enchanted golden apples before the recipe goes away for good.

Thanks in advance.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  20. Haha, Aikar didn't say that; I did. I don't have a more accurate time for you either, sorry. :p
    We3_Nub and WardleDaBoss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.