Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait so you just go "poof" and make the end waste spawn? Pretty cool. (Probably a bit more than just poof though)
  2. i make it sound like a "pop", sounds more immediate
    Gawadrolt and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  3. Well done, Akair (and other contributors)!

While I didn't actually say it to anyone, I mentally gave you and the dev. team another weekend to fix the chunk loading issue. And it seems you've achieved the time range.

So, "The End - Wastelands".

* Is this going to be the place to respawn the Ender Dragon as much as we want?

* Will the current "The End - Frontiers" have respawning of the dragon disabled?

That would honestly be a great solution, considering the amount of newcomers to EMC and possibly Minecraft as a whole.

These other questions aren't as important as the other questions above. They still could be considered.

(To Non-Staff members) I suggest not expecting any of the following to come to EMC initially.

* Will there be at least one End Gateway in the current "The End - Frontiers"?

-

* Would there be a Live Map for both End Worlds, like the Overworld and the Nether?
    - Probably not necessary. The new End Exit Portal is exactly at the origin.

-
    -
    -

* Discarding the previous question, is there any possibility of increasing the maximum render distance on certain worlds?
    - On Utopia, players can't always see their entire residence.

- In The New Outer End (1.9), some of the bigger islands are far enough away, without any mini islands between, to not be visible under the current render distance cap. This could easily misdirect players to take a longer route through The End in search of another big island.
    End Cities only spawn on the big islands, never on the mini islands nor simply within the vast Void separating the islands.

The Outer End is still playable under the current 6-chunk render distance limit, in Frontier and Wastelands worlds.

4. ''World Deleted!"
    Well done my friend, well done :p

(obviously I am just joking if that wasnt clear)
  5. Oh no! You went there! :confused:
    We3_Nub likes this.
  6. Ahh so I see the Egg has been replaced with the head to spawn. Neato! I knew some configuration like this was possible but I couldn't get it to work on Single Player. Kept running into a crash. Kudos to you!
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  7. GG no re!................Also that dragon head though...
  8. So that's what happened! I wondered what event started the "Chin broke it" running gag.
  9. I think him getting the forums compromised qualified more for breaking things :p

10. I went mining the other day and, within an hour, had over 54 diamond ores, not to mention other fun things. I started at one of the spawns! Strip mining at level 12 is the way to go! There are still many more to be found.
  11. Another week passed.

Is there a change for 1.9 to come this weekend?
    We3_Nub likes this.
  12. andrew1232178 and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  13. na it will come out in 8 mouths like lest time with 1.8
  14. 1.8 was much more complex to update to. Aikar already stated we are pretty close to 1.9

Not only are we updating to 1.9 but there are a couple of "suggestions" elsewhere on the forums that Aikar has already said will roll out with this update.

I am as impatient as the rest of you, but Aikar and the other Devs are doing great :).
  15. This forum is lavishly filled with impatience........patient or impatient we're still going to have to deal with it.

And yeah, as mentioned above Aikar already said it was near. :)
    We3_Nub and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  16. Havent looked at 1.9 at all, I cant wait to see it on emc:) Im waiting till emc updates to check it out haha
  17. Haha I've gotten 2 stacks of diamond ore in 2 hours
    We3_Nub likes this.
  18. I am really excited for the 1.9 update myself. Though I am technically challenged lol. However, I feel anxious waiting because I really want the wastes to reset. I was playing with Sparticals as a matter of fact, and he described the area closest to spawn as looking like a nuke went off. I agree! It looks very well nuked. But I know things take time. Sometimes it does not feel as if things can occur fast enough, but patience is key. Patience is a virtue :p

Peace & Love

Skitz
    ForeverMaster0 and We3_Nub like this.
  19. It will come when it comes. i have a lot of IRL stress going on w/ work that's been impacting my motivation to work in evenings :( But i'm pushing (with help from Chicken) to get it as soon as we can.

We're getting so close now -- but there are some things I still want to get into the update before it can come. But that doesn't mean "next weekend" it's still likely 2 weeks at least. It really depends on how much I get to work on it (with IRL issues)
  20. Thank You for the update. Now to look for 2 weeks :D.. or more... or less. Either way, you've given us a new time frame :). Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.