Empire Minecraft Computer Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Erektus, Sep 20, 2015.

1. That's also possibly the worst inventory ever. Wait, I'm just OCD. It's just so... random. Then again, I have severe OCD. =P
  2. Did you report that to staff?
  3. I forgot to say: These pictures are awesome!

And again, I will be getting pictures of custom mobs for you; which ones would you like? What environment? (Hills in the background, desert, flat-lands, or even nothing?
  4. lol yeah that's not how I like it either but I had just picked up my stuff after dying, and was booking it back to spawn.

I posted to the thread Akiar made about the last update and bug fixes they're working on with Marlix. I didn't know if I should send an actual report due to them working on it already. I didn't want to seem like I was trying to rush them to fix it.
    607 likes this.
  5. I need some enraged Zombies, Creepers, and Skeletons, the environment doesn't matter.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  6. Will be making these later.
  7. I usually put watermarks on all of my work, didn't feel the need to put them on these since it could ruin the look of the background.
    607, Kytula and Galantisizer like this.
  8. Thanks for the amazing feedback, there will be a couple more coming out in a few days!
    Galantisizer likes this.
  9. Yay!
  10. These are great! Nice work...

*Le download*
  11. Bump!

Skeleton Background coming soon!
  12. These look great! I might want to use one of them, but I can't choose very well :p
  13. I think I still like my super-not-so-awesome-democracy-like-can't-get-enough-of-this-what-even background that I made using my terrible skills of photoshop.

I've also made a non-EMC version

And YES, I did this because I was really bored... XD
  14. Bump!

Empire Player Card background is the next on the list.
    607 likes this.
  15. Everything broke ;-;
  16. ?