Empire Community Appreciation Awards: July - December 2015

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, that's fair enough, though it will make me equally happy to see other people win. :rolleyes: Statement redacted. However, I compromised: since I still would rather you nominate other people but am no longer stopping you from nominating me, I have included a list of reasons not to in my post above.

tonia, Acemox2k, Kytula and 1 other person like this.
  2. oh oops... didn't pay attention
    sorry Hashhog!
    Hashhog likes this.
  3. No problem, it can be easy to miss since it's there at the bottom. :) The goal of the award is just to recognize others who you think deserve it, not to try to earn recognition for yourself, so nominating yourself would defeat the purpose and spirit of the award (hence the ban from competitions as a punishment).
    Kytula and skyrimed like this.
  4. I have a question to which I probably know the answer, but I want to ask it anyway.

Is it allowed for us alts to vote as well? And I'm not talking about sending in two more votes for the ones already picked by the main, but 2 votes for different people who would also be worthy of a nomination.

I think to know the answer: most likely not allowed (or not advised) because this could lead to cheating. Players with more alts could add in more votes than players without, which wouldn't be fair. Even so, figured I'd still ask.
    TaraDaniela, tuqueque and IamTheNub like this.
  5. Awesome! So many people to choose from. I don't know who to pick xD
  6. Why'd I have to narrow it down so much, can I just vote for EmpireMinecraft? :p
    EDIT: Somehow did it. Very different this time round, I spiced it up just a little bit :)
  7. yeah what hash said stop nominating me people, havent you ever talked to me on mumble!? lol
    Hashhog, ShelLuser and fBuilderS like this.
  8. Already nominated two wonderful people! ;)
    BlinkyBinky and Acemox2k like this.
  9. Either Krysyy's become a Time Lord or there's a typo in the OP. Or maybe I misunderstand. Are we voting for people who were nice in the past?
    Acemox2k likes this.
  10. Yes. People that were nice for the period of July to December of LAST year.

Can't very well have you vote for people that will be nice in the future now =P
  11. That was a really hard decision. But, after much consideration, I've managed to pick two people. I really hope they win or get a prize because they really do, whole heartedly, deserve it.
  12. Nominate me I helped EMC and new players so much I have spent over 2mil on people in the past 3 years and I've been here since EMC first came out my old name was Pikachukid213

jk I don't care about being nominated lol I got enough stuff

Anyways ignore those parts lol, this sounds fun and I got some people in-mind to nominate :3
    *cough* Darkness656565 *cough*
  13. When's a good time for me to bump the thread for the next reward? :) July 1st?
  14. When comes down to these kinda things it makes me think back to like 3 months ago when I first stepped onto this server. Who should I choose?
  15. Nominations end in March, after that, they do a lot of results taking and staff voting but I'm sure they'll make a new thread with winners sometime later on this year :)
    Choose someone that you saw earlier on helping other people out. People that impress you and even your friends because their qualities are likely to be positive, look there first and see if there is anyone that you think deserves this wonderful award :)
    BlinkyBinky and ShelLuser like this.
  16. Step 1. Move to the wild
    Step 2. Establish an outpost
    Step 3. Never go back into town.
    Step 4. Become anti-social
    Step 5. make a mob grinder
    Step 6. AFK there for a million years.
    Following all these steps and congrats! you cannot be nominated! I did this! :p
  17. If it wasn't for forums, I wouldn't be able to think of anyone to vote for. People have become way less friendly/helpful in game over the past 6 months or so.
  18. 3 days left to vote!
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  19. A little piece of advice for nominating: Don't nominate yourself, that's kinda selfish.
    Hashhog likes this.
  20. Plus, that'll happen, so any point in nominating yourself is completely defeated by a a ban from the award. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.