Emerald Supporter

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Trapper777, Sep 8, 2013.

?

Would You Like to Have A $15 Supporter Option?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2013.
Yes! I Would Love That! 18 vote(s) 54.5%
No! I Wouldn't Even Consider It 15 vote(s) 45.5%
  1. Coal Supporter --> Iron Supporter --> Lapis Supporter --> Quartz Supporter --> Emerald Supporter --> Diamond Supporter --> Beacon Supporter --> Dragon Egg Supporter --> Original Dragon Egg Supporter

That'd be funny but seriously don't do that :p
  2. I think that the supporterships should stay the same for now.
    EXCEPT FOR PIE SUPPORTER, PIE SUPPORTERS FOR TEH WINZ
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. So let's say this is implemented, how many people are willing to pay X dollars for said package? And how will the tier level work with benefits gained?

Each supporter tier now has X amount of ''benefits'' more then the one below, adding Emerald tier will only complicate things with residences and stuff to add to the emerald package. There are not that many things left to add value to the pack, and make people willing to pay for it.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  4. AND POTATO SUPPORTERS, BUT NOT MUFFIN SUPPORTERS. MUFFINS AREN'T IN MINECRAFT, THEY CAN'T BE A SUPPORTERER.
  5. I dunno what to say to this idea that keeps getting shut down,
    so here's a pony rolling her eyes.
  6. No offence, but there has been like over....9000 emerald supporter threads now! It would be pretty tricky to do considering the two colours of green that are already used (Mod and senior staff) and I think the current supporter ranks are fine right now, you already have 3 supporter-ship choices!
  7. I support the supporter's block for supporters
  8. I like the idea. That would be very cool. And I could afford it. But for now I remain a quartz supporter.
    princebee likes this.
  9. Quartz supporter won't happen ( white is taken ) and emeralds are useless :)