EMC's Last Days

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Looking for people who's eyes are like 1x1 and 4 pixels up

example:

2. Quickly SMP1 Is Under Attack!
    Pick a number between 1-50 quick! The Fate of EMC Depends on it!

(Beacons = HELP US/Distress Signal for when other people from other servers get there)
  3. 17!
  4. I think I would make an awesome leader of an evil army of sheep creatures. Just sayin'....
    Oh Yeah, 27!!!
  5. xCV
    13!

wait....
  6. I might in this case sit down im my wild base and write more :)
  7. But it sounds great! Id like to see this happen, and watch how the non wilderness people survive. Hehe, town with zombies!
  8. If i am added, i will destroy you, so dont. So just disclude me from this, and all is ok.
  9. I would appreciate it if you used 10216 smp5, my res. :)
  10. OKay I'll make a text file with people who don't want their characters in it.

Thank you for telling me.
  11. 7. thousand billion five hundred and sixty eight.
  12. lol, use my res as a griefed zone :p
    Anyways, this is a cool project. As I read the project, I thought you were quitting. You can use both my res' (8382 8658)

EDIT: Oops, 18
  13. I thought it would be o e of those complaint threads. Its much better then that! :D
  14. 49!

and YEEEYY for my 104 tower XD
  15. I linger on smp2 and 9 - sometimes on 1 or all of them ... But you forgot me (wcg_elite) ... The master of the wild, nether, and end... I'm like one of the few members that can sit-watch ... and survive the empire apocalypse in my elusions :p

Only if i'm assuming scourging, alluvions, thermogenesiding, expunging, and tulmulting will all be eventualities of this apocalyptic moment - will my demonstrational picture of my surviving be meticulously correct :)
    jkjkjk182 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  16. 27! Btw will I get a role in the movie?
  17. My eyes are like that
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.