EMC's Last Days

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 23, 2012.

1. *Productivity Blog*

Date is below:

Current rig by CubicTheatre has bugs. Attemping to contact offer for support
  2. If you want to use my crappy res's go ahead (9128/9012).
  3. Where did you buy it?
    They don't seem to sell it on their website...
    GRR I like online shoping because there is no real pressure by salesmen to buy this and buy that and try this and try that... lol
    It's looking good so far, if you did this... lol the render time would be 80 hrs for 2:30!
  4. /v 13303

It's a res you can use, just animate me climbing up my tower
    looking for a hoe
    :p
  5. Alright, just an idea:
    Maybe after the last time you posted (your plot) we all get pushed back into the wilderness spawn. A creeper comes through the wild portal and explodes, destroying all of the wild spawn. Mobs begin to flow through the portal, and whoever remains makes a run out of the Periodically Reset area. They run out of the circle, and set up a safe haven.

Also, you can use me. If you need my skin file, just ask.
  6. Yeah hehe I "bought" it
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  7. No it wouldn't be 80 ours I have an I7 processor at 3.6Ghz
  8. Hey!
    I'm not a pirate.
    Technicly I downloaded the program from their official website and ran the launcher but I "accidently" deleted a file so It didn't think I had a trial
  9. Use all my res's and make me and coffee_bullet ninja brothers who take out the entire horde please! Lol
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  10. i wanna be in it! please! a mad scientist? or a nerdy-geek-thing/llama/cow/chicken?
  11. The dude who did it has an i7 4.5 Ghz (Yea it's over clocked)
  12. MAy i be told how to do this
  13. wow lol.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  14. Guys Right Now I am Releasing the EMC"s Last Day's First Ever Wall Paper

To download it just drag it onto your desktop. [Tested on a Mac and PC]
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  15. jeanz, you can use my utopia res, we could set up a scene ore somethin;
  16. I saw the title and was like Dangit, not another "THE EMPIRE IS DIEING!" thread. Haha looks and sounds pretty awesome :D
    dylan_frenette and talukegord like this.
  17. Actually EVERY PERSON will be in the movie BUT 99.99% of them will die in the first 10 seconds of the film.
    I'm only keeping people who would benefit the plot alive
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  18. Pandas are endangered, therefore I cannot be killed or you will be in trouble ;)