EMC's annual Wild Survival race!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZombieSlayer010, Aug 20, 2012.

1. So what I did to
    .____________________________________________________________________________.
  2. I was online, but no one said anything. Kind of messed up...
  3. So what did greenteam win? The thread says the prize is 40k, but there is a total donation of 122k?
  4. 5000 each so far. I have been wondering how to pursue that very question.
  5. Only 5k each? The thread says the prize was 40k, that will give each player 10k. Plus there was donations? :confused:
  6. Evidently we only won the first round. We were to play the final round with the team that won the smp 5 match. However there was no smp 5 match and nothing has been scheduled. I don't know what the deal is.
  7. Yes,only 15k in rupees have been handed out thus far. Zombie needs to see that the donations are returned, if this is dead in the water.
    KarlisKrazy likes this.
  8. This happens if you don't plan out your stuff before hand lol. I have donated 20k to something there wasnt planned at all, and ended up as abit of a fail (What I heard of)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  9. crap am i 2 late! i am so sorry if i am
  10. I just wanted to let everyone know that I think the last part of this contest is officially dead in the water. All prize donations which were not handed out have been returned (to the best of my knowledge).
  11. I got 17k back from zombie