EMC's annual Wild Survival race!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZombieSlayer010, Aug 20, 2012.

1. 40k blocks will take 2 hours (If you stop to find things it will take longer) and another 10k blocks would maybe be 10-30mins....... So Yaa
  2. What is "somewhat"? 30 minutes an hour, 4 hours?
    I don't know if you realize this race could take more than 6 hours to complete.
  3. Ive gone 40k in 2 hours... Well i was on boat that makes a difference
  4. What does 9, 15 and 12 mean?
  5. yes, if this event is overflow on time, I will delay it to sunday for the final event
  6. Todays date.
  7. Why? Is it because you made it today, or..?
  8. The event is today
  9. When? Where?
  10. Times? I thought you changed them from what vivid said.
  11. Why have you delayed it, is it still going to be today? I mean come on keep with your plans don't change them at the last minute.
  12. Oh cool! this is finally happening? I cant wait to see who wins.
  13. it'll only be delayed by a few hour's, an unexpected special event came up this morning
  14. Please be sure to give us the new starting time when you have it.
  15. Due to repeated face-desking, the swelling in my face may not go down in time for me to race. I do have ice on it though.
    More changes = more face-desking = more swelling.
  16. I got some icy-hot it we only sting for awhile lol :p
    vividOptimism likes this.
  17. So let get this right the event will start in 2hours on smp1 or has the time change, just making sure dont want show up and be Only person then log-off and come back after the race has started
  18. so we compete in all three races?
  19. I know what you mean! I have family in from out of state today, and I thought I had it all worked out, but now I have no idea what's going on. I'm scared that my family will show up, and I'll be racing and have to make my team lose, or risk making my sister-in-law mad at me for not coming out of my computer room to say hello!
  20. Yea I know what talking about there this happen to me last week when my sister and brother-in-law came over to visit blah blah blah got yelled at by pregent sister telling me I should come visit and hang out *sign* it was longest 4 hours in my life just sitting there lol