EMC's annual Wild Survival race!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZombieSlayer010, Aug 20, 2012.

1. So to make things clear FAQ:

do we race 3 times?

Only if you're good, it's a tourny (green, blue, red, and yellow on SMP1, pink etc., on SMP5), then the top two from those go to final's on SMP1

What time(s)?

Whatever the average free time is for most of us
    Agent_Creeper23 likes this.
  2. well with the way my team is going we may have to delay for another day but if that's not alright with the other teams then we can try sometime within an hour or two
  3. Madrid time zone?
  4. I'm showing up at 5 pm est/ 4 pm cst.
    margaritte likes this.
  5. So why is the prize only 40k split between the members of the winning team, when you have clearly gotten way more than that in donations?
    Chascarrillo and vividOptimism like this.
  6. Please EDIT your posts.
  7. *Facepalm*
    vividOptimism likes this.
  8. So am I taking Jacob's spot...Not sure I want to cause I'm really confused about some of this still.
  9. Good news!!!

so sorry about that confusion everyone D:... but my family couldn't make it :D that means.... THE RACE IS ON
  10. WHEN, WHERE?
    margaritte and creepincreepers7 like this.
  11. ^^^^^^
  12. wtfrain.gif
    ^if you know what i mean lol
    vividOptimism and margaritte like this.
  13. Hello creepin, yes you can join
  14. Can anyone make do a favor to me and say When and Where is it happening in a clearly way, so I can assist? Thanks.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  15. Well when is it so I know if I can? Details, like Chascarrilo said ^^
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  16. We would if we could! Trust me, we have no idea what's going on either -_-
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  17. -_____- Ok.
  18. First off:
    wilderness survival race in 15 minutes on SMP5, at wild spawn. I would start getting stuff and gathering up
  19. No you don't get it... I don't even know how we are doing this, or what team I'm on. I think I just can't do it due to lack of time to make up my mind.
  20. Yay.