EMC's 12 Days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard fights on tonight :D
  2. Updated OP with today's gift. Sorry for the delay, new computer and my documents are not sorted in the least bit...
    that and I actually forgot my minecraft password since it's been auto-typed in since forever =P
  3. Because for the first time in forever :D (FROZEN)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  4. Wasn't expecting a ench table....
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  5. How is the new computer?
  6. Good, just taking time to set up all programs and i dont have Office yet...
    BTHarrold98 and colepuncher like this.
  7. Nice, long process then? what kind of computer is it you have now?
  8. Um...give me a few minutes and I'll make post with new set-up and upgrade details =P
    BTHarrold98, 607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Okie Dokie :D
  10. Sometimes Orange???? ;)
  11. What? :confused:
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  12. That's what I said ;)
  13. The weekend is more or less over, but my upcoming week is a weird one, and we're also more than half way across the promo's. Kryssy warned us using my post not to keep our hopes up too much, and rightfully so. Nothing is worse (for players) than having something in mind and then seeing this get undermined.

Like what we have here; it's what Kryssie tried to warn us about; if you get your hopes up too much then you may end up being disappointed. That's not good.

Still; we are half way and so.. I can't think of any way how this could possible get worse :)

I knew I was right when I said this was superior by design :)
  14. Guys, I know something AMAZING for the 24th :D (look at my signature)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  15. Does the pvp repeat everyday like it does in the verses at the top of this forum?
  16. Sadly no, its just a 1 time thing
  17. Can't wait for todays to be revealed...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. :D? when
    Usb25 and BanditLM like this.
  19. It is funny, cause it is 12:01am on the 23rd of December, and the announcement of the the 22nd Promo still hasn't been made. #LivingInAustalia #AussieProblems
    BanditLM likes this.
  20. Amen to that m8!
    EDIT: its 1 AM for me xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.