EMC's 12 Days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me.
  2. For those of you that have yet to notice after 3 hours:
    The post is updated =P
    607 and colepuncher like this.
  3. Noticed last night, forgot forum password on ipod...
  4. Updated post.
  5. /Spawn's lookin' good ;)
  6. 11 spawns? Hmm...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. Just turned Christmas where I am, ( England ) so merry Christmas everyone! :) :) :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Maybe they're counting the one on stage, that's where 11 is :rolleyes:
    607 and TigerstarMC like this.
  9. Updated OP!

Merry Christmas one and all!
  10. Merry Christmas!
  11. Awsome. Is this the 2nd Reindeer? (Just Curious as I won Rudolph at the Fire Floor 12 days of Christmas event)
    cowland123 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. Yes, it is the 2nd
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Sweet! So 8 more years we'll have them all :p
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. We've had so much over these past 12 days, and I thank everyone for it! Dancer was a brilliant idea for a promo actually, I like the sound of a different one each year. Enjoy all of your presents, and Merry Christmas!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Wait, names actually have been made up for other reindeer than Rudolph? :eek:
  16. Yes, there are other reindeer that are said to be used by Santa, these names are as follows; Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen (Rudolph was not an original name, Rudolph was added afterward due to the song Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer being produced).
    607 likes this.
  17. Whoever decides to sing this song, "9 spleef floors falling" is just gonna suck to pronounce, lol
    607 likes this.
  18. Thank you for the fantastic gifts, guys! I love them! :D
  19. Thank you for another fantastic year of emc! Emc has really become a great server due to the efforts of staff and members. I really enjoy being apart of this!:D just want to say thank you to the staff for all of their efforts this Christmas and that they have really helped emc to become what it is now.

Happy holidays all!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.