EMCon 2013! QnA and LiveStream!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty cool! Too bad I'll be doing school the entire day, we are able to watch the entire stream after its done right?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. You are going to be in school for 24 hours :confused:

Anyways, official announcement! There will be a Steam Game Giveaway as well! Titles will be announced during stream, as well as how to be chosen as a winner. As of right now, there are 5 possible games to win as free gifts :).
  3. Yeah but the colours are awfully similar ;)
  4. Does this mean more announcements and interest will be introduced to the EMC Steam group?
  5. I do not know what any of that means really, EMC is not directly affiliated with the EMC Steam group. It is a fan thing. So I dont know. I just know we are giving away 5 games.
  6. Okay, well considering bob23646 and green_mystery are the admins on it I had assumed the EMC staff were behind it... Just thought it'd be cool if more interest was directed into the EMC Steam group from the staff to keep the community who is in the group updated on EMC stuff faster...
  7. The fastest way to be updated about EMC stuff... is to be on EMC... not steam.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Yeah I know...
  9. So you guys will be streaming a 24 hour..... stream or whatever its called, and you will be playing on other servers than emc? I could help with the other servers if thats what you were talking about.... I have a hunger games if you want to use it. :)
  10. I believe they will keep it to EMC, but if not I have a 24GB RAM survival games server, port forwarded, they can use. also a The Walls server.
  11. Well, twitch.tv just got a new member thanks to you ;)
  12. guyyss! Is this because its my birthday tomorrow?! oh come on! you shouldn't have!! ^.^ thanks for the birthday gift. Long Live Server 1!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I would love to talk (or do you chat?) for 10 or so minutes! This is the closest thing to meet EMCers than meeting everyone IRL, which could be creepy :p
  14. ahh right after the day i come back from mexico :D
  15. Correct me if im wrong: 12:00 CST is the same as 12:90 MDT?
  16. Darn near :p Or that's how much it seems like lol. So will we be able to watch it all on twitch later?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. How does twitch.tv work?
  18. Wasn't aware MDT had 90 minutes.
  19. I meant 12:00
  20. The Staff playing on an Feed the Beast Server.(For Simplicity) If you wish to join us in game while you are a guest, please have the FTB client downloaded.

Is Prepared
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.