EMCon 2013! QnA and LiveStream!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even though video's not up yet - I think the chat is still - I'm in there with my account at the moment if you guys wanna join? :)
  2. LoL,When Did I ever point out how long I have been here?(Except for now :D)
  3. All this talk about it has got me giddy ^_^
  4. So will you be playing Minecraft (on EMC, of course :p), or different games as you go along? Just curious. Not sure if i'll be able to donate to the childsplay funding but i'll definitely try to advertise it on the servers a little.
  5. We will definitely be playing minecraft. I doubt it will be on EMC. I know that sounds weird. But as staff members, we are using this as a day to get to 'play' for a little bit, and take questions from you guys. If there were any other games played, it would be Minecraft Modded things, like FTB. Only because I love that stuff with a passion. But I am pretty sure we are just going to stick with vanilla minecraft for most of the things we do :p.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. **EMC 2012 Con! Will be held on December 31 at 11:59PM. It will be 1 minute long**
    Joking!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. Will this (or parts of this) be available to watch on youtube or something afterwards, for people who happen to not have access to the internet for the whole 24 hours?
  8. As far as i am aware, all videos streamed to Twitch are loaded to that channel. IF I can find an easy way with my poo internet to move those videos to Youtube homes for you guys, then I will. But for now, I do believe the simpler thing is going to be to let them sit on Twitch.tv.
  9. Ok great thanks. I didn't know the videos were left on the Twitch website.
  10. I know with Livestream.com It will save the video and let you download, and then you can upload to YouTube. Not sure about Twitch
  11. Twitch saves it to your Twitch account - and i'm pretty sure you can upload them to Youtube because Max did it awhile ago.
  12. sounds like fun *forgets about it on the day of the stream* AAAAAAAAA
  13. If questions need to be reviewed before being asked, please see the attached Notepad document for my list of questions.

:)

Attached Files:

mba2012 and margaritte like this.
  14. .... Like what? Please point it out so corrections can be made...
  15. Cool! I will watch it The whole time! :D

EDIT: Thats the day after my B-Day! :D
  16. No, don't worry, I'd made a link in my post which wasn't working so had to do a quick edit. It's fine now. :)
  17. HAHA! worthy of the wait xD. While yours was a joke (?), no, questions do not have to be reviewed. We will field them as they come. While there will be some... prepared... responses for some expected questions, most will be answered right on the spot with on the fly thinking. When we have as many staff members as we can on there, you guys might even get to see us break out into a discussion, and see how we discuss things amongst ourselves behind the doors of closed.
  18. this seems great! will deffs be watching if i can. im assuming if you were gonna do a ftb server for a while youd yave your own. if not. i love hosting stuff for others :) just like being involved
  19. Some changes to the OP after having some last minute discussions with other staff members.

I will go ahead and reiterate. The staff will be playing Feed the Beast, (this should actually be funny if we can get IcecreamCow on there), so if you get picked as a 'Guest' and wish to join us in game, please have the FTB client downloaded.

It can be found here.
  20. Yay! Get Max to play I have a question to ask her >.>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.