EMCon 2013! QnA and LiveStream!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish we could put the live streaming and chat for it on EMC.com or have it on a special site for live-streams where we can just sign on our EMC website accounts. Also could we make it so that we don't need an FTB client to join if we get whitelisted?
  2. Will people that were not invited to the channel be able to talk for a while on the live stream?
  3. can we have all mob disguieses????since the last time i tried to disguies myself as a wither then it said you are not allowed to use this command and i saw a moderator change into a dragon
  4. But then it won't be FTB haha :/
    We reached the limit so mob disguises will be coming :) A limit on which mobs you can use will be in place though.
    mba2012 likes this.

5. :):cool: One word.... Awesome
    Please tell me who on EMC this is so I can pay them the 1k?
  6. It's still "krysyyjane9191" :)
    krysyyjane9191 and penfoldex like this.
  7. ah ok but still that was epic.
  8. WOO! We hit our mark! I sat in from start til just a few minutes ago then had to leave for a bit. I will come back later though :D
  9. And I'm back! :p
  10. WOot! Did you ever decide to take that person up on their offer to marry your voice? :p
    Jcplugs likes this.
  11. I did xD They're now happily married to my voice :p
  12. Who was it in the end?
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. It was his/her Herobrine belief that did it. :( I still have no idea who this person is lol
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. but there is still many mob disguises that only moderators can use even the different unused or removed mobs from the game like herobrine or the wither
  15. Wither + enderdragon would destroy everything on the server, so no xD

EDIT: Also, we have ISMOOCH back :)
    EDIT: Unfortunately we only made it for 12-13 hours, due to technical issues. Well, at least we reached out goal+ more of $250!
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. Well I just got up, time to start watching and chatting to the lovely folk!
  17. Nope, it was cancelled due to technical difficulties.
  18. Yeah sadly it kept messing up and when Aikar switched back to iSMOOCH nothing would work right so it went down. They'll try another time :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Yep It's was fun talking to them and another thing Panda I am crazy couldn't go asleep was just tired playing MC and on Mumble all day. lol
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  20. And I donated...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.