EMC_Head

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Tahitan, Oct 17, 2015.

?

Do you like the idea?

Yes 19 vote(s) 79.2%
No 8 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oh, There was a misunderstanding he payed to the player EMC_Head (Alt) which in that case I got the payment. F_Builder_S was supposed to pay me but he payed my alt that is why I didn't see it. (EMC_Head mailed)
    607 likes this.
  2. What do you mean?
  3. I want one will send payment as soon as i get on
    Tahitan likes this.
  4. Thanks!
  5. I'm pretty sure heads only update when placed in the /vault and not automatically while being placed. So for everyone who's purchasing this just know that you'll have to manually update them
    607 likes this.
  6. I will add that to the title post sorry about that I thought everyone knew that.
  7. Maybe you should lower the price. just a suggestion, I sell my alt heads at 12731 for 1k per.
    Tahitan and ww2fan168 like this.
  8. Errr, I want one but I think its over priced...
  9. I think this is a really good idea but I can never get my heads to change even when I put them in my vault
    Tahitan likes this.
  10. If you still have some available, I am interested. I'm just confused on the price (as it has been a confusing topic :)) Are you selling them for 10k or 15k now?
  11. I still have some and it is 10k (lowered the price)
  12. Lowered the Price (Thanks for the tip!)
  13. Thanks for the payment, EMC_Head mailed. (Only 1 in stock making more tomorrow)
  14. Who should I send the payment to? F_Builder_S?
  15. I will buy one! Will pay when i'm unbanned in 7 hours :)
  16. Dang that's expensive...
    ShrinkingMatt and Tahitan like this.
  17. Thanks when payment is received I will mail.
  18. I'll take one. I'll pay when I get back on.
    Tahitan likes this.
  19. Thank you