EMC Voltz War

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, Apr 7, 2013.

1. If we can get Staff in on it yes.
  2. there is a team two seperate thread (that was linked somewhere in here)

i believe it is full atm team leader just needs to update the roster for fluff

apply in here anyways: empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-voltz-war-team-2-recruitment.24058/
    this is the application for team leaders thread
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the team :)
  4. Broadcaster Sign-Up Application
    Username: _Stads_
    EMC Age: Member since Jan 8 2012 (494 days as of 17-5-2013)
    Why should I pick you to be a broadcaster: Because I have experience in video recording and editing. You can check out my channel here!
  5. Added, will you be able to Stream and referee? Also do you have Skype?
  6. The thread will be added as a project to PMC or minecraftforum.net soon. (As in tomorrow)
  7. Depending on how far into the future this event is, yes I will be able to stream. However at this stage I am undecided on where I would stream to TwitchTV or YouTube. Whichever you prefer I guess. Also I mean Livestream for both incase that wasn't clear ;) Yes I do have Skype, barely go on though it's stads. PM me around the time and I'll go on Skype ;)

If not clear Yes and Yes, stads.
  8. do you mean procaster for both?
  9. Ummm not really sure on what your question is there however to make my statement clearer.

I will probably be able to livestream although I'm not sure if it would be to Twitch.TV or YouTube. I use OBS for livestreaming and for simplicity will probably stream to Twitch.TV and later on upload the edited stream to YouTube. I do have Skype and my Skype name is stads. due to my inactivity on Skype please let me know around the time you guys want me on and I'll go on and stay on ;)
  10. livestream is a streaming site as well, the program it uses is called procaster
  11. Oh well as I'm new to livestreams I haven't come across that one...
  12. I use X-Split Broadcaster.
  13. I've been looking into OBS ;)
  14. Seeing as how the war is planned to start on Friday and there still isn't anybody on the Staff Team, I assume we're going with Plan B (the stream series) for how this is going to work?
  15. Not exactly, check the PMC link.
  16. So is the war gonna starting this saturday?
  17. Fine. Remove yourself from the conversation.
    I need more members. All mine are dropping out and I'm really ticked.