EMC Voltz War

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, Apr 7, 2013.

1. it isnt a leader application its a team member applictaion but i suppose teams are full?
  2. All teams with the exception of the Staff. And you are unable to sign up for that team quite yet.
  3. Longest quote ever lol
    zh88, fluffinator09 and Hades4000 like this.
  4. I joined kadboy's team a few weeks ago, and I believe there are no open spots.
  5. Question: will server be kept up, after the war, and is it running right now?
  6. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
    IF ALL OF THE STAFF TEA IS NOT FILLED BY STAFF THE WAR WILL HAVE TO BE CHANGED!
    THIS MEANS IT WOULD NOT BE AN UNSCRIPTED WAR, THE WAR WILL BE CHANGED TO A PROTOTYPE SOI/VOLTZ WAR YOUTUBE/STREAM SERIES!!!
  7. Alright, I'll try to send ICC a pm, but if I get banned, you owe me 5,000r
  8. I do not quite understand your reasoning...
  9. 200r
  10. If you're banned, why would the rupees matter? And I am not asking you to PM him. Just encourage Staff to join.
  11. Quoted this so you would see, will the server the war is in be the latest version of Voltz?
    Also, what des the update add :confused:
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  12. Just curious really, but why would staff be needed?
  13. For me to
    gather players from here a Staff member must be present to make sure I am not "recruiting" for my server. Of course my server hasn't seen anyone but EMC players or friends if mine since late January XD.
  14. Are you sure it would be necessary for them to be on the server to verify that? (Were you told this by a staff member?) If not, you could probably just talk it over in a PM with a moderator and get it cleared so that we don't have to go through the trouble of having them sign up and come on the server to play with us. They could also just monitor the livestreams and watch what we're doing, if it really is necessary.
    dandandondo likes this.
  15. According to IcC a Staff member is required.
  16. 17 More Days.....
  17. Hi this is a great idea and id like to join team 2