EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. They're mods now? O.0
  2. Yup.
    mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  3. with more than 60k members EMC needs a lot of staff
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  4. 70k*
  5. WHAAAT!?!?
  6. its only at 66k
  7. As I understand it, the earliest members didn't have to register on the forums. I think it is over 70k.
    You are not supposed to mention that you applied to be staff.
    jkjkjk182 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  8. You are not supposed to say it

9. But seeing as the server total is hard to know, anything official (like the 60k member items) are done by the forum total.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Isn't Myeno a mod too?
  11. yes
  12. Everyone forgets that
  13. Or do they...
  14. Almost everyone
  15. I will get mod someday, when that happens I will buy a unicorn and make a mansion on a mountain made of bacon. I don't expect to get mod (as you can tel from the sarcasm in my first sentence) and players who also want to be mod, you can be as (if not more) useful as your regular self versus mod. Be yourself and if you have the right stuff you will get mod :).
  16. You posted that just a few days after they became staff. I think the appropriate statement would be that not very many people knew at the time that they were staff. You can't forget something that you didn't know in the first place lol.
    PenguinDJ and Olaf_C like this.
  17. How in the world has this not become a "very old" thread yet.
  18. Because this thread is stickied, plus that only happens if there are no comments on the thread for about a month or so.
  19. I know how long it takes, I'm just surprised it hasn't become a second or third thread yet.
  20. xD