EMC seed thread.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I'll love to see what happens when someone else makes 6 idiot threads and then justify himself with dumb excuses.

It's ok if moderators don't moderate, im just here to remind you of something.
  2. I believe the Moderators do a pretty good job of moderating. You're the only person who seems to have a problem with Mrlegitislegit's conduct, and your assumption that we simply don't notice his threads is false. If there was something wrong with what he is doing, he would have been informed by a staff member by now. :)
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  3. Haha I just tried the seed' EmpireMinecraft ' for fun and it spawns you next to a big cave :)
    d1223m and Crazy1080 like this.
  4. Seed - OICU812
    Map Height: 512

Continued Below.. Not evenly.

You spawn in an AMAZING mountain range, and if you jump in to the ocean below you die. :)
  5. Properly done is Jungle Biome (for 12w04a) and by the way I found this one in 12w03a.... :)
    I know I was first to point it out... It spawns you near snow, swamp, jungle and NPC village all within walking distance of spawn...

Try 'Twitch1' in 1.1 :cool: I make a great seed. ;)
  6. Is not only me who has a problem with his conduct, by also other players on other threads, this has been discussed and prooved by me. If you don't care it's ok, i don't care for what you think or you don't. I tough that you as moderator should know more than me as a player about what is going on at forums.

Seriously, i don't care bout him getting easy top poster stuff, but i do care about him spamming threads and no-one doing anything.

I Don't mean to be rude with this, crazy, don't missunderstand me, but it's something serious that you could 1. Forget it and let it pass or 2. Do your work as moderators and moderate.

EDIT: also, writing big wont make me read more or less about something, so please, don't try to intimidate/offend me with "staff member" stuff, i don't care if im not staff, im a player also and i have the right to show something to the community.

W/e, im out.
  7. IKR???????????
  8. i just tried the seed:

"whyiseveryonesouptighttoday" and i spawned on a little island. all by myself, feeling alone. :(
    d1223m, Green_Mystery and Crazy1080 like this.
  9. Confucius says "One who constantly points out others for posting to much eventually gets top poster themselves"...
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  10. I just tried the seed:

'copherfield' and i spawned on an awesome huge-as-hell forest, with some deserts near.
    Because i'm awesome and i know it.

edit: lol, confucius is awesome dude, he knows the thruth, specially when i have more than 100 posts and only like 2-3 about the topic :O

rofl.
  11. Have some respect and spell it right
  12. Edited, it was a 1 letter typo gimme a break.
  13. Edited, it was a 1 letter typo gimme a break.
  14. Using my full real name "CaseyAlanDaly" (No, I don't care who knows it :p) spawns me in a huge snowy area with lots of mountains. Curiously, it also contains a consider number of islands that are floating in the sky, not attached to the ground at all. In one spot, I even found a single dirt block just chilling (literally - it was snowy) in mid air.