EMC Radio

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes... i'd love to... using skype i can either LIVE q and a or record it and play later... i've gotten that orking before and would love to test it again....

Yes, the mix is a bit 'much' atm - but until i get a better 'feel' for the audience i play random stuff :) - mostly a hand picked selection of what i like :0
  2. french accent? and how about some kiss
    ISMOOCH and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Haha I liked the Baaaad Romance joke.
    I also checked out your res Mystul. d-(^-^)z
  4. yeah the radio tower felt right :)
    and 911 is mine too...

yeah thats my humor baaaaad romance... situational stuff ive very obsure but it fits :0 any other requests guys?
  5. I requested kiss ):
  6. lol... you def edited it xD
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. *grabs mic*
    I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIIIIGHT.....AND PARTY EVERYDAY!
    ISMOOCH and pat2011 like this.
  8. Ya i did.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. YES RHCP ... what a great station
    hayleycolgan and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. LOL@ Crazy Frog in the background xD
  11. Yeah best bumper music i had handy... i try to play joe satrinai as well... but didnt have it ready or zelda or some video game music.. and i decided to let billy sing the whole song since wife came in :0
    PandasEatRamen and pat2011 like this.
  12. Great Station
  13. Very nice, Mystul!
  14. Thanx guys... appricate it... a few more 'tests' and can probably open up 'offical' have a launch maybe etc etc hint hint Front page news:) a mod or 2 say hey go hear listen to Mystul... etc...

Assume the music selection was 'ok' ? i do need to 'prepare' a bit more... not a fan of 'stalling' i.e. music not playing when i say but that's fixable...

I like the idea of playing ppl's music - will setup some way to get the files etc...
    Interviews were always a want... i should be able to do it though my ipad and internal mic port

I like doing 'theme' music i.e. top 10 songs from movies etc etc...
    but once i get setup - all the requests are tracked and given a higher 'weight' so they play more.. so say out of 100 songs the top 10 play 3 times requests play a few etc etc... i can also have request only songs like a few of the operas i have (YES for real) - or Fishheads - Homecoming queen has a gun - etc etc :) hehe
  15. Yeah, it'd be a great way to keep everyone in touch with what's going on. And to getstarted you can interview me. You'll become famous overnight. :p
    pat2011 likes this.
  16. *listening as he goes to bed :3*
  17. Paradise-ColdPlay
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. I 2nd this wonderful request.. also look at the little makeover of your OP xD
  19. AH nice thanx eye smooch.... would have gotten to that in a year :0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.