EMC Radio

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cant believe you forgot the name xD one of the prominent bases in the Free world.. thats true military area right there.
  2. *sorry for a double post*

this is definitely my new favorite radio station
    Mystul likes this.
  3. Well it's a good test... i kno a few things i need to fix.... I cant have it 24/7 yet not ready... need to sift through about 300 more cds... to get a good 10-12 hours of music

But i'll prob go live again in 12 hours tommorow morning (or evening for you)

FYI... I'm still on SL - Look me up - Marc Hermes
    Torian42 likes this.
  4. i play(ed) EVE -_-
  5. Hey i have to go in a bit! thanks for the emc broadcast mystul! Request- Adele please! :)
  6. *plays random shuffle*

your age is showing ;)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. Wooh beastie boys
    margaritte and hayleycolgan like this.
  8. age - you have NO IDEA how much music i have :) years of DJing :) but random shuffle - is my way to also check the playlist and queue :) and yes Beasties get the nod
    Torian42 likes this.
  9. what about community music.. I know some people here make their own music... just suggesting
    johnpaul9012 likes this.
  10. I would LOVE THAT..... be happy to feature that at some point - great idea..
  11. Its okay! thanks though :)
  12. i am so intrigued by this.. what program do you use?

also.. Indian Outlaw FTW..
  13. Yeah i have 19 and 21 but not working - i cant fix it until i stop the stream either.... but again - good testing
    ISMOOCH and johnpaul9012 like this.
  14. Sam Broadcaster - and Yes i paid for it :0
    ISMOOCH and Torian42 like this.
  15. what Mic do you use?
  16. this is actually just my laptop mic :) i havent recorded myself but im hearing its good :) - issue is i have to mute the music or get feedback... i have a good headset just need to setup proper...

the program helps make it 'better'
  17. i was about to say when i read "laptop mic".. i was like, no way... but if the program does life adjustments that makes sense.. it sounds pretty good.
  18. I just tuned in at the INSANE IN THE MEMBRAAAAAAAAAAANE part. o.o Very interesting mix.
    hayleycolgan and ISMOOCH like this.
  19. is it possible to do interviews via some VoIP program like Skype or something.. because if this gets large enough interviewing some of the EMC celebrities would be cool or even other minecraft celebrities later down the road would be pretty awesome.
  20. Yeah its a pro program... real online radio.... SO MANY things i can do... beat match - cue (for talking up to lyrics etc).... just cost benefit at this time... i play tunes to let people enjoy it and i get to talk and 'share' like a talk radio 'kinda' person.... news stories antitodes etc etc.... pseduo comeny ... ive had some practice - and im not to bad at it.... trick is playing enough of the right music to keep ppl tuned in
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.