EMC Radio

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. excellent :) makes me happy for sure... not sure what took me so long to even THINK of combing my radio station of old (been a couple years - why im not prepared) and EMC
  2. this is great.. you could even announce news and stuff.. and later interview people and stuff.. omgawd my brain is melting with the potential in this
  3. bring it :) and yes
  4. Great stuff! I had thought about streaming at one time, but by all means, keep it up! I'll wait until you're up and running before making requests for obscure songs. My requests have a tendency to make djs want to jump off very tall buildings... onto a bed of sharpened sticks... that are on fire... just saying. :D
  5. check your inbox xD
  6. the story about justin bieber is hillarious.
    margaritte likes this.
  7. "the top 10 that I [edit] have CDs of.."
    hayleycolgan and Torian42 like this.
  8. and its true too :) yeah been doing this a while on Second Life... its not the requests... its my setup - i use a Professional program... but ive set it up wrong... has tracks not on computer... which is my fault
  9. I used to be in SL. What was your DJ name out there, if I may ask? Also, are you using SAM to stream?
  10. If you wanna play some more Maroon 5 later on, I'm down for Sunday Morning. <3

Say what you wanna say, it's hilarious :p

Ooh, another request: Drive By - Train
  11. Hey, is the DJ playing stuff using the software, or is the software playing and using the DJ? :p
    Great stuff either way! :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. Kimbra and Gotye are only just number 1 there? :p They've been there, done that in New Zealand and dropped back to second. Call me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen is #1 now :) And We are Young - Fun is third. More suggestions for you :p
  13. "she held my cymbals... She was my hi-hat" xD

my favorite lil' wayne song also.. b/c i caught the intro :p
  14. barney...
    IcecreamCow and hayleycolgan like this.
  15. you missed those hayley... played them :( but yeah USA is slow for music at times
  16. or ahead.. depending.. the charts fluctuate from country to country.. while I was in korea the charts were close but never the same.
  17. Were slow! oh yeah thats true
  18. ft bragg yo! fayett-NAM son
  19. yep.... Smokin Guns my tat place
  20. Damn :( Yeah, it all depends. Considering Kimbra is from NZ it's understanding why it got to number one there first.

AWWW :) I just got a dedication <3 from my lovely iSmooch. *blush
    ISMOOCH likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.