EMC Promo Prices Page

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jul 5, 2014.

?

Favorite Site?

Facebook 35 vote(s) 32.7%
Tweety Bird (Twitter) 29 vote(s) 27.1%
Instagram 43 vote(s) 40.2%
  1. Anyone have an opinion on the value of an Orange Krysyyjane Head? The Firefloor Last Block Standing trophy, not the normal Krysyy heads. I won't ask for a "price," as I believe only 9 have ever been given out, and I can't find any instances of them being sold. But it would be nice to know what the community values them at.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  2. I know a few of them would only take 7 figure sums, but I've seen two instances of them being sold. One for the worth of about 200k and one for about 600k I think. It really just depends what the person wants for it and what offers they can get on it :)
    Builds_With_46 likes this.
  3. Anyone know Chin head? Maybe it was said....I'm too lazy to read all those pages =P
  4. Which type of Chin head? Just standard?
  5. PvP Chin head
  6. I've seen them go for between 150 and 300k, but this may have changed recently, so I'm not 100% sure :p
  7. Well, it's better than me a NOT knowing and selling it for 10k :p thanks :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Thanks, FDNY21 :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Could someone find the prices for the rarer items such as:
    • Tales of Eternia
    • Purple Aikar Head
    • Purple krysyy head
    • Purple people part paper
    • 2013 B-day Cake
    • Block of clickyness (all varieties)
    • Rainbowchin Pvp head
    • Voter's block (all varieties)
    • avalauncher
    • etc.
    and add them to the main post?
  10. It's hard to price some of these items as there are either only a few of them or they are not sold around much... I'll price a few that I have seen going around though :)

Tales of Eternia: 300-500k
    Purple Aikar Head: Unknown to me
    Purple Krysyy Head: Last I heard was about 250k (long time ago, so may be outdated)
    Purple People Party Paper: 500k+ (again, not many of these going so hard to price)
    2013 B/Day Cake: There's only a few so it's worth what ever someone would pay/accept for it
    Block Of Clickyness: I've sold normally for the following prices - Diamond (500k) Gold (300k) Iron (100k) or thereabouts
    RainbowChin PVP Head: 150-200k
    Voter's Block: Unknown to me, nobody really sells these
    Avaluncher: 200k+ last I seen

I couldn't price those as well because these are rarer items as you say... The main reason why the prices for these aren't readily available is mainly because most of them don't have a specific price anyway;)
    deathconn likes this.
  11. deathconn likes this.
  12. Thank you all for the replies.
    Death, chances are items that are only obtainable through a certain "chance" event (such as when the purple heads were given), aren't going to be out on the main list, as not everyone had a shot of obtaining them. Just so rare that it's too hard to put a finger on the best price for them on the market.

I'll add the Avalauncher and try to get the Voters and Clickyness Blocks though

EDIT: I will update the list with the new stuff and updated prices ASAP
    deathconn likes this.
  13. What would you appraise one of those ICC Valentine's Day heads at?
  14. wheres the rose bouquet :p I need to find a price on how much they are now worth
  15. I would say that it is not possible to attach worth to that item. Too few of them exist for them to have a set value, and there is no use of them.

You would have to ask individual collectors what they would pay for it in order to see how much you could get.
  16. I'd say around 500k to 550k, if you get the right person.
    I tried buying one at 750k, however I got no buyers. Defne_The_Boss bought hers for two diamond supporter vouchers, so that might be an approximate value (around 800k to 1 mil).
  17. You may wanna update the price for the Maxarian Head...
    And add a "few" extra promos ;D
  18. This thread hasn't been active for 3 years. The majority of the prices listed now are fairly outdated and inaccurate, so to those seeing this thread now, I do not recommend using this thread as a reference.
    607 and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  19. Couldn't be more true :p never know I might find some free time at some point to revamp the whole list.
    There are a lot of other promo price threads that are more updated than mine. At least for now, I'd recommend checking those out ;)
    607, 586 and MoreDavis like this.
  20. Maybe we just have this thread locked. Obviously not needed since we have the other one.
    RestNPineapple and 586 like this.