EMC Promo Prices Page

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jul 5, 2014.

?

Favorite Site?

Facebook 35 vote(s) 32.7%
Tweety Bird (Twitter) 29 vote(s) 27.1%
Instagram 43 vote(s) 40.2%
  1. Iron and diamond tools do, yes. The armour is leather only! :)
  2. He made mistake and iron and diamond voter's armor...
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Well what u think
  4. Yeah I didnt really check the "MC Rarities" part. I've changed stuff.
    Derelict vouchers are worth an easy 1 mil, due to the rarity of finding someone willing to sell one to you, not to mention the time it takes to acquire all of the rupees without just buying everything for $200.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  5. Thanks! This is very helpful.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  6. I recently sold my Dragon Egg for 1.3 mil, so I'd price it around there, give or take 100k.
  7. Eggnog: 1.1 mil
    Marlix armor: 60k each

I think these need to be updated
  8. RainbowChin PvP Head: 200k
  9. Promo Instructions: 200k?
  10. I forget, when were the promo instructions available?
    Given that the Eggnog voucher is only good for one promo (unless I forgot what it does lol), I find it hard to believe that it's worth that much, it's worth as much as the most expensive current promo available on EMC, but it's price tops out at that, unless you want to throw in a little extra for having the choice of what you can redeem it for. The Marlix armor I agree on though.
  11. Erm... I don't think the Eggnog is priced based on it's actual promo trade value. It is more priced depending on the rarity. Like the ore buster, it can get you a hell of a lot of diamonds, but those diamonds won't be worth nearly as much as the ore buster itself.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. The Wiki is your friend :p http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/promo-instructions/
    The Eggnog is worth at least one million rupees for sure :)
    607 and TigerstarMC like this.
  13. Caden already said how.
    It's a very rare item, so it's worth a lot more. After some were used, it's become even more of a rarity, so the price went up pretty dramatically.
    607, FirstJugBurgerz and TigerstarMC like this.
  14. Ok, I guess I see it.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. Low quantity + Special (renamed, coloured etc.) + Interesting use + High demand = Price goes up

Maths, huh :p
  16. Could someone add this up and get the final price... nothing being hinted here...
  17. Treasure Voucher = 20k , I'll take 1 million please. xD These are worth way more as far as I know?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. I got mine for a steal at 90k, but that was maybe 6 or so months ago...
    607, FDNY21 and cowland123 like this.
  19. Went for 100k+ last time I saw...