EMC Official Art Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2012.

1. You, my friend, don't even know what big money is :p 10k is nothing compared to the amount some people have on this place!
    snozles, battmeghs and marknaaijer like this.
  2. #dubzy1with1.5millionrupees
    xD
    I would post in this thread, but I'm still working on some of my drawings. I'll upload when I'm done.
  3. marknaaijer likes this.
  4. First thing I ever sat and made an effort to draw. I was bored.

OC based on myself. She started out as a blue panda and became a blue Panda-Ferret. I like Peaches..:

Animal Crossing DS Character: I looked like this really, and the arm with the net is because everytime my friend Shin came to visit my town he'd hide and smack me with his bug net.

Image I did for a friend's little girl. Her nickname is Tiny Tribble

This was a collab with the hubby. He drew the picture, I colored. I'm the Flash Fangirl, he loves Batman.

Most can be found here: http://pandaseatramen.deviantart.com/
    HylianNinja and Green_Mystery like this.
  5. Oh my. I have more art.

This is erosego's birthday present. I felt in no way obligated to draw it, even though she would not let me sleep again if I didn't. Nope. Totally on my own accord.

Song source: Sir Weebl

Notice the anime "cutesy" or "kawaii" look on her face. This is because if I'd use my normal style of drawing you'd never guess that's a girl. You want waffles now don't you? I was hesitant to upload this one at first because she's shamelessly pouring maple syrup on herself... even if it's an accident.

I had one other one, but it might offend someone. It may be rated as 16+. I've decided to be safe than sorry and have only mentioned it so it may spark your insatiable curiosity.

EDIT: I have no Idea why there is an extra spoiler slot for each of the other spoilers...
  6. It's just a peculiarity in that you added your greenlyness to the [spoiler] which caused some insanity.
  7. Did some digital painting in photoshop today :) PaintingPeppersRK3.jpg
  8. Here is some of my photography:
  9. 61 seconds?
    rosco1502 and marzania1 like this.
  10. I think tomorrow I'm going to post some pictures of my awesome art!
    marzania1 likes this.
  11. My best!

Nah, ok I just made this in paint... Better ones later. :p
    Portret EMC.jpg
    rosco1502 and marzania1 like this.
  12. I'm not much of a realistic artist. Whenever I draw people, they end up looking like they've been struck by lightning and melted. But I do like geometric stuff. If I can get my scanner to work, I could show you guys some of my incredibly amazing drawings....
    But all I have is this one photo.

You might (although you probably won't) recognize it if you live in Southern California, I took it at the Chinese Gardens, back when they were brand new, at the Huntington Gardens. I live pretty close, so I go there a lot. If you've been there, you'll probably recognize a lot of the places from countless movie scenes.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. Zelfportret.jpeg
    Do you guys like my selfportrait I made at school?
    marzania1 likes this.
  14. Boom.jpeg
    And my tree at school?
    marzania1 likes this.
  15. Wow, not many people replying here... :(
    marknaaijer likes this.
  16. Found some old stuff:

5c46fd54f7894101ab6c3831995e3449_7.jpg
    26dbb2682bb043b3ba8346c6fd2deaaa_7.jpg
    57991450052442cba2262500a1e34ef1_7.jpg
    e9f4c82b1caa4f1ead59d970499ade50_7.jpg

I will add more later.
    Bugmo1207 likes this.
  17. Yes. Why?
  18. If I read the text above the photo's I thought that it was from internet, and the photo's where really good... :)