EMC Official Art Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I don't know what you're talking about .. ;)
    PenguinDJ, Crazy1080, ISMOOCH and 2 others like this.
  2. well here is one of my favourites :)
    It's called the magic ball btw

IMAG0049[1].jpg IMAG0051[1].jpg IMAG0051[1].jpg IMAG0052.jpg
  3. prolly put my own designs up by tomorrow if i'm able to finish them
  4. Awesome ninja!
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  5. Thanks hayley, your drawings are amazing though. ;)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. Very cool Ninja
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  7. Keep posts on topic. Either post your own work or give positive criticism. Do not hijack others threads for your personal curiosities outside of the topic.
    Everyone is allowed to start threads. Take time to do it if you feel inclined to discuss something publicly that is not yet addressed elsewhere.
  8. Your art is "pro"
  9. Here is my second art piece, I think that it is considerably better than my last, and took WAY longer...
    normal_scribbles_4.jpg
    PenguinDJ, jacob5089, Manglex and 3 others like this.
  10. "pro" aye? Again, I am confused.. Are you being sarcastic, or describing my art in a different sense?
  11. I am not so good as you.
  12. Pro in a gaming sense normally means you are good at what you do.
  13. Aww, don't say that. We have very different art styles. I really like the first one you posted. I like the abstract feel to it :)

I thought so, but I was curious about all these " "s
    FlevasGR likes this.
  14. damn quotation marks (") always messing everything up.. implying sarcastic meanings and what not.
  15. I'd like to remind everyone not to be too harsh towards anybody and to keep their egos down to a minimum when posting art and commenting on someone else's. :)
    ISMOOCH and amadai like this.
  16. :( a few weeks ago i made my own (awesome) enderman texture (what my skin is based on just without the suit) and a made and amazing picture of what it would look like in real life sitting down holding a rose..... too bad i lost it at school.... would a statue work as art?
  17. Statues work, yes it is art. :)
  18. All, if not most, of my art is digital. I'll post some examples of my work below. :)

Below is the logo I created for my multimedia group known as Crimson Blades Entertainment. I consider this logo as current, yet old. We have quite a few plans and designs that will soon be replacing this one.

This is a wallpaper that I created for myself and members of Crimson Blades Entertainment.

This wallpaper was made on a strict time schedule, so it isn't at its finest. If you play Team Fortress 2, you know what this represents. :)

Yet another wallpaper created using my two favorite characters from Half-Life 2.

To anyone familiar with Garry's Mod, I made this icon for use on my desktop. I also used the circular button for other games, but I feel that the Gmod icon looked the best.

And one last example I'd like to show is this.

The release of Battlefield 3 amazed me, and I love the game to death. There was something that bothered me though. To me, the logo for Battlefield 3 seemed too flat, boring, and obviously out of it's previous color ranges. I absolutely loved Battlefield 2 back in the day, and felt that BF3 could use a logo similar to BF2. Below is my attempt at merging the look of the Battlefield 3 logo with the Battlefield 2 logo. (My personal favorite so far)

I have so much more than this, but these are my favorites that I show most often.
    Tell me what you think of everything. :)
  19. I love my cat. I love my cat almost as much as I love EMC. I was thinking about the outcome had somthing teribble happened to EMC. I was also thinking about my cat. =)

CatJuice.PNG
    tbone773 likes this.