EMC Music Stage Discord

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by aletrisrex, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Since 2018. :( The problem is that moderators have to enforce it, because otherwise Discord will delete the server. This might be to comply with COPPA. I'm not sure if it would be safe to discuss how EMC handles this, either on the forum, in-game, or on Discord, because you never know who's reading along, and I'd rather not have EMC or its members get in trouble because of this...
    McAwesome_09 likes this.
  2. wheres the upvoting and karma? I need to give this post a gold
  3. Why not just separate VC's. One for clean music and one for not clean music?
    W1therRex likes this.
  4. yea. sound good ones. Clean music is for everyone while not clean they will display a terms of conditions before join and user must agree that
  5. Could use a special role like "Explicit music access" on discord, and with that role you can access the VC for that type of music
    W1therRex likes this.
  6. and they will ask staff to grant it? interesting
  7. Yeah true, you could DM staff and they will grant the role
    W1therRex likes this.
  8. I personally don't see why there should be a place for explicit music on EMC. There's some horrible stuff out there.
  9. And?
    UltiPig likes this.
  10. Great idea!
  11. Time for voting!.
    I will seperate 2 post for poll due to emc does not allow once this thread created to create poll
  12. Like this post if you like this idea
  13. We will not be implementing any sort of music bots into our Discord.
    As stated here, for certain music Discord is not a legal/valid way to rebroadcast that music. Especially without a proper license.
    607 likes this.