EMC Hunger Games! (This one will actually happen!)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by uglydragon, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Lachlanrocks00 already claimed smp3
  2. Yes ik but im asking him if its ok to be on smp9 and if its not then I will change him back to smp3
  3. also if you kick other people out, there were two other people petitioning for smp9, JaydenFerrer123 first after me then DogsRNice after him, you might want to choose someone that really wants to represent smp9, because it is special to them. i think you should not allow a team up, they shouldve gotten together earlier, give Lach the spot he claimed, and give Jayden the chance.
  4. Wait so before it was lach and daja on smp3 with me and electro on smp9. If lach agrees, then can't we just trade spots for smp3 and smp9?

Also either way, if I don't get the spot for smp3, then I will still get smp9 because I had it first :p
  5. true, good point:)
  6. i'll go on any free slot. c:
  7. so jacob and I are teamed up.

Also, I wont be there for the test date, as I will be camping at Big Basin State Park.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. yes is lach agrees you will be able to switch spots as of right now I have you switched
  9. just to let you know there is not and and between the people on smp9 in the lsit, and you forgot to add some donators to the cause (including me) to the donators wall from pg. 3:)
  10. Added thanks
  11. sure
  12. thanks!
    no the glass dome is just the lobby area
  13. what server is it on? like whats the ip?
  14. 2 Days untill the test date
  15. I'll start a conversation on saturday
  16. It is saturday.
  17. yerp but the test date might have to be postponed because my friend changed my minecraft password i believe and now I can't get on and I havent gotten a hold of him yet. But i'm asking my other friend if I can borrow his account just for the test time.