EMC Hunger Games! (This one will actually happen!)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by uglydragon, Apr 8, 2013.

1. I am contacting my friend today to change the password back. And im pretty sure that my other friend will let me borrow his for the time being. So don't worry.

EDIT: My friend will allow me to use his account for the test if needed so the test date will still go on.
  2. Good news, my account is working again.
  3. awesome
    uglydragon likes this.
  4. what a sucky friend
  5. well technically its his account but he gave it to me and he said that he did it because other people were messing around with the account because they had the password so its all good :D
  6. the server is up btw for the test
  7. Just a reminder to everyone that the hunger games will be taking place tomorrow.
  8. How come I missed this kind of event? ._.
    If needed, I'll volunteer for any server. I'd prefer SMP3. :p
  9. Sorry we already have enough people. But I will host another one some time and you can be a part of that one.
  10. Do you have back-ups? Some people are sure to not show.
  11. pemguin can do it for me i am not going to be able to get on :(
  12. I'm already playing, otherwise I would.

Uglydragon, a spot opened for Alex?
  13. yeah, one: i am going to a party that i just learned about on tuesday, and two i can't connect to the server. :(
  14. You put me as nick1053, but anyways, I can't play at that time tomorrow, so I won't be there.
  15. Is this all been approved by IcC, cause emc has pvp disabled...
  16. It's on a private server.
  17. well, thats not allowed, cause it advertising, unless it is approved by the great ICC
  18. Yes, it is allowed. He is not publicly posting the I.P. address, therefore it is not advertising. There have been countless other times where people have had events on private servers. I don't think any have been shut down. If you still have a problem with the fact that is a legal event, going to a moderator would be the best course of action, however, I assure you that everything here is perfectly legal.
    talukegord likes this.
  19. No it isnt, its an event. We are allowed to hold events on DIFFERENT servers and get rupees. That is not like advertising. Advertising is making a POST only ABOUT the server. If we win on the event, we get rupees and prizes.
  20. You were ninja'd by a penguin. And you are correct.