EMC Economy ruined by 40r Diamonds

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I sell cow eggs at 10 r a piece, all you need to do is breed them often and maintain the same number at all times. Have a few sticks handy! :)
  2. thats what i mean i sell them for 40 they sell very good lucky your on SMP4
  3. Lol its all about the popularity. I host a fun park on my res so I get lots of visitors to my mall.
  4. I managed to score 4 diamonds for 15r/each the other day, but that's all she wrote for those.
  5. I got 15 free diamonds by building a 600m underground tunnel in the Wild. The bad news; it's so far from the spawn I spent 2 hours getting home.

But the economy isn't ruined with Diamonds being that price. I don't understand what you mean; I could sell two double-chests of planks for 6 rupees each, but does it mean that the economy's now ruined?
  6. I'm going to restart selling diamonds at 25 a piece, I will moniter who buys them and If I see you buying them and selling them in your shop, you will be banned from me res. All that does is beat the price up.
    UNLESS you sell them at same price or like maybe 1 or 2 higher. That way it will still bring down the price of diamonds, But if you buy them all so no-one who will actually use them gets them you will still be banned.
  7. But that is what they want.They want the price to go up so they can be richer.
  8. I don't acutally care about money, I want the price to go down, not everyone can afford 40R 50R diamonds, its completely stupid just because a few people wanted to be 1%'ers.. Stupid Stupid Stupid. And if I catch them buying and reselling my diamonds, they will not have access to mine anymore, and if people sell at the same price as me, then the price will go down, and those people selling 50R /piece will have to change they're prices if they want to make money.
  9. Why are you complaining? oh, you can't sell it then. Sand is kinda useless, instead of selling raw materials, sell glass or glass panes, and with wood, sell wood appliances to get more cash
  10. Ok so everyone is saying this didnt ruin the economy. It did. You wanna know how? Because Dark_Beta got them by cheating which threw the whole supply and demand of diamonds off balance, and since these diamonds will now forever be in trade, the value of diamonds will be low for a long time.
  11. Cheating? That's impossible!

*implies no glitches have been found*
  12. I think he means X-ray or a TP that shows them
  13. Ah. The only texture pack I use is one that puts a trollface on Zombies.
  14. Good luck getting customer's ;)
  15. Wasnt Dark_Beta banned for using a duping glitch with an end portal?
    Edit: and saying "Implying no glitches have been found" is a wrong implication. Justinguy himself confirmed that a duping glitch was being used
  16. Whether they were banned or not a duping glitch was used by people and it has thrown off diamond supply and demand.
    P.S. Graveyard?
  17. Or a /p playername. There's actually several people now that are banned due to dupe glitches.
  18. Ill be sure to visit
  19. Graveyard is on SMP1
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  20. Thanks