EMC Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Palmsugar, Jul 14, 2013.

1. If someone donated rupees they sent me a PM and I can see it in my rupee transaction history.
    The people who donated items told me in game, with the exception of 3 stacks of carrots that I one day found in my donation chest. People aren't donating 24/7, so I can easily keep track especially since they also PM in game or on the forums.

If you're questioning the donations that are mentioned in the original post, you can easily verify them by PMing the mentioned people here on the forum. So far the people who've donated are:
    GameKribJim, M4nic_M1ner, AmusedStew, Dwight5273, xI_like_a_pigx, Haerhitman, fox449, zombieslayer010.

And attached is a print screen of my rupee transactions for proof of the donated rupees.

Attached Files:

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Do you think you could draw me a coiled up dragon?
  3. Lol, you don't have to proof it:p I just wondered how you knew who donated what. Also, can you guess now who gave the carrots?:rolleyes:
  4. Cool! I'm a awesome drawer! I bet I can get a pretty good one... Just wait and see!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Palmsugar like this.
  5. I'll give it a try. :D I'm still working on the other drawings, but I hope to finish those today.
    No, I can't. :p Now that is has been public on the forums here, anyone can claim he/she had given it, but they wouldn't be able to proof it. :p

RainbowChin donated 3 DCs of paper and someone unknown gave 27 stacks + 11 cookies. Thank you! :D

Still four more days to submit your entry!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and RainbowChin like this.
  6. Blood is still a valid tool of trade in the drawing world, Right?
  7. Fine by me, as long as you don't injure someone else or an animal for it :p
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  8. No, please not, I can almost not stand your signature already(well, that's a little overdone, but why are you always using blood?)

Lol, I think I forgot the *hint hint* part on my previous post. I can't prove it too, though, cause I didn't make a screenshot. I will do it again, and with screenshots, next time I'm on:p I just have to prove it:D
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  9. I got that, I just can't say with certainty it was you :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Almost done with my Sassy Smooch comic ;D
    PenguinDJ and Palmsugar like this.
  11. AWW YISS, now if only you could actually draw on it in game \o3o/

I just saw this. Think I'll try. Though it's been a bit since I did paper and pencil doodles :oops:
  12. i can draw but my handwriting is terrible :)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  13. You have 3 more days to make a drawing and send it in!
  14. im almost done just editing it, good story to it but sorry for the bad handwriting i will put a script on it just to make sure it is understood
    Palmsugar likes this.
  15. Okay! Looking forward to it :D
  16. thanks
  17. Lol I had to do the same thing! Are you sure you aren't me?
  18. In that case one of your drawings is disqualified :p
  19. nuuuuuu he isn't me :D
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  20. im pretty sure im not you:)
    607 likes this.