EMC Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Palmsugar, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I would like a drawing of Madder Red (my avatar). I would completely understand if you didn't want to do it, as I have nothing to offer you in return. If you do decide to do it here are some reference pictures:

Sorry for the horrible job I did on this one. It was the quickest way I could think of to censor it.

And feel free to go crazy with your drawing.
    Palmsugar and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. That's fine, thanks. :)
  3. Man I want to enter but I'd have no way to enter it without a scanner. Best of luck to everyone else!
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  4. Reason why I ask in the first place is I got no photoshop :p and I can't deal with gimp just not use to it. So I guess I won't be entering but good luck to everyone else :).
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. "A Very Good Drawer"?
    bloodra1n and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I haven't drawn in a long time, like many others here too. Though I really need that Looting II book to complete my sword to Looting III. Then again I also need all the clay I can get for when EMC updates to 1.6, because I got a big project involving stained clay. Tough decision between clay and the looting book. Either way I'll have to draw O.K., but not my best if I want 2nd or 3rd place. o3o
    Equinox_Boss and Palmsugar like this.
  7. Oh lol I have that so much, when there are prizes I think "Wow! Look at that second prize! I want that one!" And then be disappointed when you won the top prize:p
  8. Nope, no specific flower.
    Palmsugar likes this.
  9. im soooo entering xD can't wait
  10. Yes it can be colored. As for the comic, yes a short comic is accepted, like a 1 or 2 page comic.

I have Photoshop and can do the retouching for you (and anyone else), that's no problem. More important than the image quality should be the concept behind your drawing, and how you've worked it out.

I'll try to get some clay in for the first place, I've been hoarding more stuff to improve the prizes :p

:( You don't have a camera?
  11. I wish I could use Mineimate, THAT would make things a bit easier (and funny :] )
  12. Got the best Idea
    Palmsugar likes this.
  13. do you have a smartphone/camera?
  14. CHASCARRILLO TIME >:]
    AmusedStew, 607, Cordial_Pie and 2 others like this.
  15. This seems fun!! I think its time to get back to the Ol' Drawing Board :p
    Kephras, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Palmsugar like this.
  16. Ohhhhh boy. With Caleb here, we don't know what'll happen. And I don't even know how he draws :p
    Palmsugar likes this.
  17. i think it does
  18. sorry could you clarify how i enter the drawing thingy? i mean like how do i send it to you. by the way this is a great idea!
  19. It's funny that you signed that picture.