EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really? It will be hard if whenever he comes to attack, You snipe it in the face? (or knee... :p)
  2. Ok here is the Screenshot... I made it in creative using default Texture Pack :)

imgur wasn't working for me... 2012-08-28_15.41.09.png
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. What about peanut butter? I hear that's pretty good... I should melt chocolate and peanut butter together and pour it over the ice cream... Hmmmm.... That sounds good.
    We just have to be careful about peanut allergies...
  4. Have you seen one of these yet or are you basing it on the screen shots Maxarias posted?

I'm interested in seeing a screenshot of the one Maxarias was at or a real one once this has started because of this comment made by Aikar: "Or players who are crafty can learn the conditions for portals and intentionally do things to increase their chance a portal will spawn near their base... ;)"
  5. I made an exact replica of the screenshot in the OP... To my knowledge, no one outside of the staff has actually seen one because they are probably working on it in Stage...

I think it is pretty obvious what you could do to try and direct the portal to spawn near your base
  6. And what would that be?
  7. And that is??? All i can think of is make giant dirt cubes to increase that chance of it spawning inside
  8. Lol, I am not going to tell you. I think it is pretty obvious though
    will_iamd likes this.
  9. In lava?
  10. Totally agree with Aikar on this, the wild may not be infinite, but with 9 smps and utopia it practically is. And its not like dragon eggs are going to be easy to get, so if you DO get an egg, you'll have to chose wisely how to use it. There's more than enough land for everyone! And the security it will provide us wild settlers is something we have never had before! I think this will ignite a wave of ambitious epic builds in the wild and I personally cant wait to see what people do with it! Very excited!
  11. I am not saying anything... YES - LAVA
  12. Sneaky... :p
  13. Everything I see in the picture is exact regarding block types?
  14. I mean the formation of the portal; would a portal appear in the claimed area corresponding to the nether location and potentially mess up a building?
  15. That sounds Amazing! I am pretty excited! I will be looking forward to the update... <3
  16. yay you are using my dirt idea i told u about, are u going to name it after me like the finch remover lol.
  17. It's not like every single person who's ever had to dig out there whole residence *Cough* 18001 *Cough* has thought of this idea
    JackBiggin likes this.
  18. Dirt Removing Tool?
    YES.gif
  19. Beast mode! If my freaking broken pinkie will heal I could get my hands on one of those Dragon Eggs! Its Adventure Time!
  20. how much do u think the eggs will sell for coz i need just 4 thats all
    - 1 for my sand temple
    - 1 for my stone temple
    - 2 for spares like if i build a different project later on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.