EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just fell in love with Empire Minecraft a little more upon reading about the new update. THANK YOU SO MUCH This update sounds perfect for this community!!!
    MissMadison910 and pat2011 like this.
  2. We need 30 people searching for a portal. Speaking of searching do you just have to get lucky when you try to find them or will eyes work?
  3. I will be a victim.
    chickeneer likes this.
  4. Few questions:
    About portals:
    Will the portals be on the live map?
    Can you stumble in an arena in the dimensions we can enter (overworld/nether/end) or is it another world?
    When you die in the arena, will you come back at spawn, or will you be revived in the arena?

About wild protection:
    How are we going to give other people permissions? Rightclicking on the dragonegg perhaps?
    And most important after all, how are you planning to manage all the claimed land if the wild needs to be reset once again? (due to minecraft updates etc)

Im really getting curious and I'm already having the mood of getting a group of adventurers on an epic quest for the dragons egg. This will be awesome.
  5. I personally think that the wild should be reset before the Land claiming feature is enabled... That is my thought on that. I feel bad for LLO, but it is now or never. Quite literally

And I bet the portals won't be "visible" on the live map... It will take a little bit of looking
  6. So my enchanted armour shop is worth while after all....
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. ok, for terry, u cant bring items into the arena, so it might be a little easier to sell them by lying XD, but it still wont rly help ;)

now, i have a few questions...
    For 1, does the portal disappear after u enter it, or after u win the arena?
    Secondly, when u die, where do u respawn? (ik that this question was alrdy asked)
    Thirdly, if u respawn in the overworld, and the portal closes after u enter it, can u get back in?
    *intermission* this might be a while, a LOT of questions XD
    Fourthly, if the portal disappears, then can u use the same portal twice, or not; and if u cant use it twice, then shouldnt u keep it secret so that other ppl dont use it before u?
    Fifthly, how do the rewards work... do u have to deal damage to the dragon atleast once, do u have to be in the arena during atleast 1 part of the battle, or do u have to be in the arena when the dragon is killed?
    Sixthly, if u only have to be in the arena for atleast 1 part of the battle, cant u just join at the beginning then leave?
    Seventhly, can u leave, or do u have to beat the dragon first?
    Eighth of all, because eighthly isnt a word XD, are u gonna have to watch the credits once u beat the dragon, cause if so, im not wasting my time on this?
    Ninth of all, ninethly isnt a word either XD, is this gonna be the ender dragon, or a new dragon like the red dragon that was never added?
    Tenthly, back to ending in 'ly' XD, how rare will these portals be, and what will the arena be like (2 in 1 question XD)
    After i get the answers to these questions, i will probably have more, but for now, this is all ive got. Remember to LIKE THE POST if u had the same questions XD TROPHY POINTS
  8. hah, when i changed the color of the font, i noticed that when u scroll ur mouse over the white box to change the font to white, the code for the color is FFFFFF! lol (F stands for FULL when coding colors in html) sry, i just thought that was rly funny, i guess white rly is the angry color XD btw, who no's what the 'C' stands for?
  9. i saw the achievement that u made about ur megamall. its in smp 2, right? and do u by any chance happen to buy slime balls there? if so, ill have to check it out; if not, WHO BUYS SLIME BALLS, pm me on the forum
  10. Some more q's!

Are the portals in rendered chunks
    What are the portals made from
    How many per server/world
    Are they in the nether etc??
  11. YAY, QUESTIONS
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. wait, in ur picture, the portal is in a lava pool, is it only gonna spawn in a lava pool?!? and are the 2 other pictures of the arena?
  13. ugh, 4 AM, night ppl
  14. A vi....ctimm.......???

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    marknaaijer likes this.
  15. If you die do you respawn and if you die and don't respawn, but your team defeats the dragon do you still claim the benefits?
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. This is great! Neat idea Aikar and ICC - shame that the time used to clear my residences dirt will go to waste but I guess you can't make EVERYONE happy :p

Also, what does it mean by:
    So do you have to find out where the exit is?
    Do you have to kill it with a plain inventory? :O It says all your items will be lost until you return.
    Is the arena in the End or overworld?

EDIT: Will everyone earn a dragon egg each?
    mba2012 likes this.

17. Once a portal is found by a group, the team is able to enter. Upon entering all items currently Equipped and in the Inventory will be "vaulted". Items found 'inside' the arena can be used to complete the challenges. Upon successful completion of the challenge EVERY member of the team still in the arena will receive 'exp, rupees, and a dragon egg'.
    The competitors then leave the arena and appear back in "over/nether/end" where they found the portal with all the "vaulted" items and their prizes. The arena portal will then teleport to a new location ready for the next challengers to find it.

Edit 1:
    For any Current or Ex RuneScape players, think of this as a 'Distraction and Diversion' it's entrance moves randomly around the world upon completion of the task.
    The content inside the challenge, to me, sounds like the TzHaar Fight Cave ending with the Ender dragon as the final boss.
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. It's hexadecimal numbers 0123456789ABCDEF where 10 in hex is 16 in decimal. The colour is 3 hexadecimal numbers of two digits. Each of these numbers represent one of the primary colours Red, Green and Blue. If you want red colour you keep the first number high and the other two low so FF0000 is red, similarly 00FF00 and 0000FF are green and blue respectively. If you want a darker colour you can lower the number so 800000 is a darker red and 350000 even darker still. Once you get to 000000 you now have black. Mixing values of red green and blue allows you to make a wide range of colours. Hope this helps explain how hexadecimal numbers are used to pick colour.

As to your other questions I will leave most for Aikar or IcecreamCow to answer but eigthly, you will not need to watch the credits, the credits are triggered by leaving he end. Ninethly, it will be the enderdragon model. Tenthly, these portals will be super rare, but could be found by those not looking for them.
    MissMadison910 and mba2012 like this.
  19. I really like this idea. It would be cool to have some dragon eggs to top off my towers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.