[EMC Discussion] Fill In The Blank (Diamond Supporter)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 21, 2013.

1. as for the flying on all smp's i would love to see a flag "default false - except for owner" along side this if allowed for all diamond supporters and if not i think this should be currently added to utopia " would prevent fear of diamond supporters cheating at events - parkour and even mazes"
  2. Possibly the /back command.
  3. diamond should be acces to vault in the wild and free vault pages. Gold should have free vault pages and unlimed food for wild. iron would be free vault pages. And free should have acces to set home in the wild but it would be free the first time then if you want to move it it would cost 500r
  4. Some of those do sound really OP...
    607, MrUnknownian, cddm95ace and 2 others like this.
  5. Like all of them.
  6. Don't understand this?
    Just because someone is diamond doesn't mean they won't grief.
    I've seen tons of diamond supporters banned for griefing.
  7. As a free member i would like to see more perks for people who deserve it, dont get kicked/banned often and for people who have been on for a longer period of time
  8. I know this is for diamond supp ideas, but I believe that instead of adding stuff to diamond, we need something more for not only the supporters, but the free players too. Something to pull them in and keep them here. I know dragon tombs will supposedly do that, but to be honest, a good portion of EMC wont be too affected by DT, and only a few will be able to own land in the wild.

I think if we could implement something totally new, something, amazingly awesome, that would be possibly the best thing ever. As I have never upgraded to supporter before (and unless someone gifts it to me, I don't think I am in a position to do that) and have recently grown a bit tired of the same old same old. I feel that if we had some more official server-wide events, like the MA used to be, but with supporters getting some kind of perk, but it doesn't affect their chances of winning/participating, and it is pure skill/luck, that would be, as stated above, pretty darn awesome. I personally won't be doing too much with Dragon Tombs when they come out, unless they have a major affect on my doings within town. For a while when the wastelands came out, and the player heads were released, and even horses on the empire, that was the kind of things that I enjoyed, but the part I really liked was the official staff-run events, and of course the player run ones too.

Basically, for those of you who saw the above wall of text and decided not to read it, I reccomend you do, but Ill summarize down here. Gamechanging stuff that affects everyone is good, and stuff that will only affect a portion, not as much. Not saying Dragon Tombs will be bad, or that more perks for donations is bad (although IMO we have enough as is). My point was more of a general addition to the server rather than an addition to the support.

Thanks if you read all of this, I guess....
    607 likes this.
  9. So.... EMC holds a giant staff-run drop party in the pitch black on horseback while wearing pumpkin helmets. Yes?

Actually, I kind of agree. I think dragon tombs will be awesome and all, but I loved staff-run events like drop parties, *cough* mob arena *cough*, parkour contests, redstone contests, etc. I feel like I am a real part of the community that way, though maybe that's just me. I would like more of this for everyone, and I don't want supporter perks to interfere with that. So, if mob arena comes back and my disguise idea were added, perhaps no disguises able to worn at the area, eh? :p
  10. Not really drop parties, although those are nice....
    more of official things, like the mob arena and boss arena were. If only we could do creature capture tournaments. I sure hope the /fun world comes soon.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. Yes, Creature Capture would be good, as well as the reactivation of that Nether Spleef Arena, stuff like that. I don't know what fun world you speak of (thought that was the shop world :p) as I only know of /fun on smp3, but I think things like this are really what bring players together. So, I think that we shouldn't add things that give supporters large advantages in these.
  12. Basically, once DT comes out, the next big project is supposedly a minigame world where mob arena, creature capture, and various other things will be located. I was relatively sure that it was mentioned on the forums, but maybe it was a mumble secret.... oops :p

EDIT: I would prefer this over DT as a priority release, but I suppose it has to be built first.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. *coughs*
    http://track.empire.us/issue/CON-3
  14. I would say smp5, owing that MA and creature capture are already there.
    It wouldn't make much else to have multiple MA's, one of the good points of it was that it brought the community together, which it won't do with more than one.
  15. I dunno, that could make sense but I feel like maybe 3...
  16. Agreed.
    Honestly I think there are enough residences for diamond supporters already, and any more would make it even harder to find residences for new players
    Not sure about this, but if implemented it would be a tiny amount of land.
    I say no on this.
    I do agree on this one.. Would be encouragement to have better animal farms / sheep shearing on reses.
    I think they do this already.. and for the most part they should for all emc players not just diamond supporters.
    That would be a nice perk also.
    henpenben likes this.
  17. I just get the feeling we are saying these due to home servers lol
    As for the ent limiter, it was well known that the limits are what they are to prevent lag, if Aikar could raise them, he would have done so by now. Also, supporters technically already do get more, as Utopian residences hold double I believe.
  18. Oh really now? /v darksuperlord 1,2,3,4 and 5
  19. Correction, 150